- RSS Channel Showcase 3465983
- RSS Channel Showcase 5213920
- RSS Channel Showcase 1762527
- RSS Channel Showcase 7119851
Articles on this Page
- 01/30/16--13:57: _FAXAGE
- 02/01/16--14:47: _BrightPattern
- 02/01/16--15:41: _Cebod Telecom Reviews
- 02/02/16--04:41: _VOIP Service Provid...
- 02/02/16--04:48: _VOIP Service Providers
- 02/02/16--06:04: _QoS
- 02/02/16--10:00: _Switchvox
- 02/02/16--20:39: _VOIP Billing
- 02/02/16--23:18: _Call Center Software
- 02/02/16--23:34: _CONTACT CENTER
- 02/03/16--09:33: _VoIP Supply
- 02/03/16--09:34: _voip-info.org
- 02/03/16--09:37: _VoIPSupply.com
- 02/03/16--10:16: _VOIP Phones
- 02/03/16--22:06: _Virtual PBX providers
- 02/04/16--01:01: _SIP Trunk Providers UK
- 02/04/16--01:04: _VoIP Providers UK
- 02/04/16--01:20: _VOIP Service Provid...
- 02/04/16--02:47: _Open Source VOIP So...
- 02/04/16--02:50: _SBO
- 01/30/16--13:57: FAXAGE
- Choice of HTTPS Post-based (REST) API or Email-based interfaces for sending/receiving faxes
- All TDM network designed specifically to support faxing
- API-based DID provisioning, to support realtime signup and provisioning for your customers
- API-based CDR availability for billing and accounting purposes
- SuperG3 (v.34, 33600) fax support
- Hyperfine, fine and low/normal resolutions supported (fine default)
- Supports inbound PDF or TIFF format (PDF default)
- Supports outbound PDF, PostScript, PCL, OpenOffice.org Writer and Spreadsheet, Word doc and docx, Excel xls and xlsx, Powerpoint ppt and pptx, Microsoft Works, Word Perfect, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, HTML, Rich text RTF, Plain Text, and CSV
- Local fax DIDs provided in most markets in the US (8,200+ rate centers, 134,000+ exchanges, US 48 states, Alaska and D.C.)
- Local fax DIDs provided in major Canadian metro markets including Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, London and Hamilton
- Toll-free fax DIDs provided supporting the 50 United States and all of Canada
- Outgoing fax support to the 50 United States and all of Canada
- LNP available for all supported rate centers in the United States - website tool to determine portability and create LOA's
- Toll-Free Resporg/transfer for fax numbers available
- Per-channel/per-DID/per-minute pricing structure on an individual case basis
- 02/01/16--14:47: BrightPattern
- 02/01/16--15:41: Cebod Telecom Reviews
- 02/02/16--04:41: VOIP Service Providers Business
- Evaluate Your Internet Connection. - Determine the strength and capacity of your Internet connection and bandwidth. You need to ensure that your system has adequate speed to best accommodate your new VoIP installation for top quality service.
- Assess Your Company Budget and Needs. - With knowledge of your company's current budget and VoIP needs, you can more easily select the service provider and feature options that meet your requirements.
- Determine Your Equipment Needs. - Evaluate your current and near future VoIP equipment needs. Phones can be purchased from around $50 to $500 or more. Once you decide which feature options are immediate requirements and which ones can be added later as needed, you are ready to choose your service provider.
- Compare VoIP Providers. - By comparing VoIP company service options, advanced features and equipment along with user and industry reviews, you can best make a wise decision, selecting the ideal VoIP provider for your enterprise.
- Schedule Your Own Business Hours. ...
- 02/02/16--04:48: VOIP Service Providers
- VOIP Service Providers Residential - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers Business - multiline small business products and PBX systems
- VOIP Service Providers B2B - wholesale and bulk products, products for resale\
- Secure VOIP Service Providers - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers T.38 - VOIP providers offering T.38 fax service (very few exist)
- RIP VOIP VOIP provider cemetery
- Virtual PBX providers
- Hosted VoIP and Hosted PBX Providers
- VOIP Wholesale Providers
- DID Service Providers - Providers of DID service
- Toll Free Termination Providers - Dial any toll-free number
- Hosted Collaboration Providers
- VOIP Providers Italy
- VOIP Providers USA
- VOIP Providers Canada
- VOIP Providers UK
- Compare Internet Service Providers
- 02/02/16--06:04: QoS
- Latency: Delay for packet delivery
- Jitter: Variations in delay of packet delivery
- Packet loss: Too much traffic in the network causes the network to drop packets
- Burstiness of Loss and Jitter: Loss and Discards (due to jitter) tend to occur in bursts
- Axiowave SLA 65ms maximum latency
- Internap SLA 45ms maximum latency
- Qwest SLA 50ms maximum latency - Measured Actual for Oct 2004: 40.86ms
- Verio SLA 55ms maximum latency
- IETF RFC 3550 RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications
- IETF RFC 3611 RTP Control Protocol Extended Reports (RTCP XR)
- Jitter buffers (used to compensate for varying delay) further add to the end-to-end delay, and are usually only effective on delay variations less than 100 ms. Jitter must therefore be minimized.
- Axiowave SLA 0.5ms maximum jitter
- Internap SLA 0.5ms maximum jitter
- Qwest SLA 2ms maximum jitter - Measured Actual for Oct 2004: 0.10ms
- Verio SLA 0.5ms average, not to exceed 10ms maximum jitter more than 0.1% of time
- Viterla SLA 1ms maximum jitter
- 02/02/16--10:00: Switchvox
- SMS Notification with Switchvox
- Sending Text Messages with your Switchvox Switchboard
- Build a Virtual Switchvox with SUN VirtualBox
- America: .e4 Switchvox Pros Digium Preferred Webstore - Learn why .e4 is the #1 resource for Switchvox.
- America: PBX Authority Your trusted Switchvox advisor - Now offering
- 02/02/16--20:39: VOIP Billing
- 4PSA VoipNow fully featured, carrier-grade, multi-tenant edition for service providers and businesses, that can be installed on their chosen infrastructure or delivered as a UCaaS. VoipNow provides a fast, competitively priced go-to-market solution, from deployment and provisioning all the way to selling and billing.
- Avatar Dialler Make your billing procedure easy with easy voip billing! avatar is offering you free voip billing software where you can also check your balance at any time.
- Adore VoIP Billing Adore VoIP Billing Software comes with the enhanced functionality along with the architecture with class. It is fully compatible and gets integrated with all other VoIP related products. It is designed with all the present and future demands of booming telecom industry kept in the mind. The telecom industry is changing and developing with rapid speed and the VoIP products such as VoIP Billing comes as an excellent product in this time.
- A2BILLING - VoIP Billing Solution / AAA / Class 5 Softswitch.
- Aradial AAA for Billing Solutions
- benotos offers free callshop billing system 4-level billing system: reseller-subreseller-callshop-customer, 2 different routes, nice easy to use interface, intelligent ratemanager, online payment, detailled reports, receipt printing with own logo, white labelled, use your own brand and domain name and much more features. About 9000 callshops around the world are using our excellent callshop billing solution already. Free signup - best rates on market - low payment amounts
- BillCall - Telecom Resource Management for wholesale Voip Carriers Panamax’s Telecom Billing Solution BillCall provides solutions for End-User billing, Carrier Access Billing (CABS), CDR Mediation, Rating & Routing.
CloudAstrix SPE CloudAstrix SPE is such a VoIP Switch. Build on the world renowned WHMCS Billing Suite, the Soft-switch module brings all necessary functions to perform and provide a top class VoIP service.As a Carrier Neutral soft-switch, CloudAstrix has already proven to be a firm favourite among ISPs all over the world.
- Note:CloudAstrix SPE Module works with FreeSwitch.
- Cybercallshop ultimate callshop server Incredible advanced online callshop server 100% standalone able to handle many shop, simply the best software to get customer loyalty because it's many more than simple online booth billing.
- CRM Sipit Enterprise CRM system with fully integrated pdf invoice billing, customer balance, export, import of priceplans. This is a fullblood CRM system with invoice capabilities. Compatible with Kamailio.
- Cyneric Fully Integrated Billing Solution Platform. Compatible with: Cisco, Radius, Mera, SIP, SER, Asterisk, Quintum, SNOM, Audiocode.
- DORETEL Communications, Inc. ...
- 02/02/16--23:18: Call Center Software
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Center Monitoring
- Call Accounting Software
- Call Analytics
- 3CX Phone System Pro offers CRM integration, advanced reporting and queue strategies, inbuilt failover, integrated video conferencing and much more.
- Avatar Dialler Avatar Dialler is your ultimate choice for call center software. You can get complete solution of contact center dialer
- 02/02/16--23:34: CONTACT CENTER
- Contact Center Technology
- Contact Center Criticisms
- Contact Centers & VoIP
- Commercial Providers
- Key Features of Contact Center Solution:
- Voicent Communications
- 02/03/16--09:33: VoIP Supply
- VoIP CloudSpan Marketplace
- VoIP phones
- VoIP Phone Systems
- VoIP headsets
- IP paging
- VoIP adapters
- VoIP gateways
- VoIP PBX hardware
- Full online catalog at VoIPSupply.com
- Network assessments
- Solution design
- Device configuration, set-up and installation
- On-going maintenance and support
- Device fulfillment (privately branded)
- Extended no-questions asked warranties
- 02/03/16--09:34: voip-info.org
- 2016-02-03 - ITExpo East 2016- Jerasoft Billing Software won the Best SMB Solution Award!
- 2016-01-29 - Choosing the Right Billing Platform for Your VoIP Business?
- 2016-01-29 - Low Investment Business Opportunities in Mobile VoIP
- 2016-01-27 - Newfies Dialer V3.0 released - Voice Broadcasting IVR Platform
- 2016-01-21 - Bicom Systems To Release IP Key Systems and Other New Products at ITEXPO
- 2016-01-21 - Routing & Billing – The Core Features of Any Class 4 Softswitch
- 2016-01-21 - Kamailio Development Workshop, in Alicante, Spain, Feb 15-16, 2016
- 2016-01-20- How can SBO reduce VoIP Business Operating cost?
- 2016-01-18 - Speedflow celebrates the MediaCore anniversary and starts “The MediaCore 10” game
- 2016-01-18 - Why Calling Card Reselling Can Be a Profitable Business
- 2016-01-15 - OpenVox Adds Latest Low End Full Featured Digital VoIP Gateway
- 2016-01-13 - PC Dialers Still Have High Demand in 2016!
- 2016-01-13 - Instant Messaging Could Be an Interesting USP for VoIP Providers
- 2016-01-10 -
- 02/03/16--09:37: VoIPSupply.com
- VoIP Headsets for Polycom Phones - Take the guesswork out of figuring out which VoIP headset pairs perfectly with your Polycom Phone
- Cisco VoIP Phones - Save money on long distance charges and transfer calls to anyone at any location with Cisco VoIP phones. Deploy a phone system anywhere you have broadband Internet access
- Grandstream SIP Video Phones - Grandstream SIP Video phones offer Skype certified compatibility, multiple SIP account support and up to a 7" color LCD display
- 02/03/16--10:16: VOIP Phones
- Cordless Hard Phones
- Dialup Hard Phones
- Analog Telephone Adapters
- Digital Telephone Adapters
- WLAN or WiFi Phones
- Combined WiFi/WLAN and GSM Mobile Phones
- Hard Phones (voice and video)
- Table Top Conference Phones
- Soft Phones
- Web Phones
- SIP Call Recorder
- Audiocodes HD IP Phones
- 2 Day Direct Top of the line VoIP phones
- 3Com - complete line of SIP business phones
- 02/03/16--22:06: Virtual PBX providers
- See also Virtual PBX
- 02/04/16--01:01: SIP Trunk Providers UK
- ALTOTELECOMCall Center VoIP provider - AltoTelecom is VoIP company that provides SIP Trunking services for Call Centers, hotels, small and large business using a PBX or an Asterisk based predictive dialer such as Vicidial or Goautodial for telemarketing sales, wholesale rates to USA, Canada and UK www.altotelecom.com CHAT Support Available
- Actual licensed operator
- Branded customer portals
- Multiple geographic locations on one Hosted PBX
- Coverage in over 60 countries
- Unlimited inbound on each channel
- Great for inbound call centers
- Call Center and Dialer options available
- AVOXI is a Sip Trunk Provider. AVOXI virtual call center solutions provide virtual call center products like SIP trunking and VoIP gateway solutions, with international toll-free numbers.
- 02/04/16--01:04: VoIP Providers UK
- 02/04/16--01:20: VOIP Service Providers Business Europe
- VOIP Service Providers Residential Single line residential/business plans go here.
- VOIP Service Providers B2B Bulk origination/termination goes here.
- RIP VOIP VOIP provider cemetery♠
- 02/04/16--02:47: Open Source VOIP Software
- SIP Proxies
- SIP Clients (UA's)
- SIP tools
- SIP Protocol Stacks and Libraries
- H.323 Clients
- H.323 Gatekeeper
- IAX clients
- TURN servers and RTP Proxies
- RTP Protocol Stacks
- MSRP Relays
- XCAP servers
- Other tools
- PBX platforms
- IVR platforms
- Voice broadcasting platform
- Voicemail servers
- Fax Servers
- Development platforms, protocol stacks
- Radius Servers
- Suite Solutions
- CTI Dialer utilities
- SBO SIP Proxy Bypass All types of Internet Firewall
- JAIN-SIP Proxy
- Mini-SIP-Proxy A very tiny perl POE based SIP proxy
- MjServer cross-platform SIP proxy/registrar/redirect, written in java, based on MjSip stack
- MySIPSwitch SIP Proxy server which allows using multiple SIP accounts with a single SIP login
- NethidPro3.0.6 Opensource Sip Encryption Bridge: www.vonets.com
- Net-SIP A Perl SIP framework that includes a stateless proxy
- 02/04/16--02:50: SBO
- The most important feature of SBO is, it can reduce bandwidth cost directly by 80% without degrading service quality.
- SBO works behind any type of firewall and NAT. That means, it has anti-block feature.
- Works with all commonly used codecs such as G.729, G.723 etc.
- Multipath: SBO Multipath allows you to use multiple number of internet connections same time. These connections can be used simultaneously for your VoIP termination establishment which can balance load among available networks and it develop service quality expectedly.
- Works with any type of internet connection i.e. GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, so it is possible to setup anywhere where mobile internet is available.
- Highly secure and linux based software. ...
The FAXAGE Internet Fax service offers an API integration method that can allow VoIP service providers to provide their own branded electronic fax service to their customers, as an alternative to directly integrating fax capabilities into the service provider's network.
Key features include:
More information is available at our web site: http://www.faxage.com
Direct contact information:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 303-991-6020 x 200
Toll-Free - 800-853-3293 x 200
We help call centers to raise both customer experience and agent productivity using our excellent Multi-channel Cloud Call Center Software platform, with the help of our all-star customer success management team.
Our solution features true multi-channel functionality, non-disruptive update and HTML5 agent UI working in all major browsers.
Our customer success team is getting perfect survey scores from customers.
Salesforce Call Center software, integrated
Zendesk Call Center software, integrated
RightNow Contact Center Integration
In-Mobile-App Customer Support
SMS call center software
Read reviews for Cebod Telecom. Read VoIP reviews about Cebod Telecom business VoIP phone service. If you have experience with Cebod Telecom, please consider writing your own review.
Business VoIP Providers - Compare and Choose a Business VoIP ProviderQuality business VoIP providers today offer a wide variety of feature packages, services and prices. Selecting the ideal provider and service options will depend on your type and size of business, features needed and projected volume of usage. Even when working with top-tier providers, your basic monthly service charges per line may begin at rates as low as $20. Before choosing your VoIP provider, it is essential to first determine your company's precise telecommunications needs to enable timely and cost-efficient initiation of your service. By consulting your chosen Voice over IP service team and seeking their expert advice in advance, you can be prepared to take the following steps to facilitate the smooth, productive startup of your services:
Important Information to Request from Any Potential VoIP ProviderBefore signing a service contract with any business VoIP provider, be sure to request basic service information and practices in writing. You need to be certain of such details as startup costs and monthly fees, any limitations and costs on portable phone numbers and exactly which features are included in the service package you select. You also need to know if international calling is included, charges for adding extra features and the extent of customer care and technical services provided. Also important are such issues as whether your provider offers a money back guarantee and if there are any cancellation fees. It is also helpful to determine prior to signing up for VoIP services if there are any hidden fees assessed by your chosen provider.
Take Full Control and Advantage of Your VoIP SystemOnce your new business VoIP system and service are in place, you and your staff members will have full-control capabilities for use of your business communications system. Your service provider will ensure connection with your online portal for customizing your telecomm options. These modern digital portals are user-friendly, enabling feature changes and additions to be made for immediate availability. You and your staff can make decisions and changes in real-time that work for you right in the moment.
You can manage your call settings remotely, directing calls to voicemail or having them transferred to another number or extension. You can also make exceptions to any chosen setting in your phone system. For example, if you are expecting an important business call and want to take that call, but hold all other calls for a few hours, you can set your phone to direct only the designated call to ring on your extension. This system allows and encourages you to take complete control of your telecommunications systems and settings so that the service works for your best interests and immediate needs at all times.
Major Business Benefits and Advantages of Installing VoIPWith an excellent quality VoIP system installed and running well in your company offices to provide remote access for you and your employees, you can work much more efficiently, achieving more in less time. You will enjoy the many benefits of knowing that you can leave the responsibility of your advanced office telecommunications system operations to your VoIP provider while you handle other important business matters. Other major benefits and advantages of your new business VoIP system enable you to accomplish the following:
For a list of VOIP to PSTN service providers, indexed by country, please see:
VoIP and VoIP Service Providers
What is VoIP?VoIP (which stands for "voice over internet protocol" and is commonly referred to simply as an internet phone) is a highly cost effective and reliable way for businesses or even homeowners to make calls across the world or even just across town. The majority of major cable companies that offer bundled internet, television, and phone services already utilize this newer technology, but there are tons of other independent companies that specialize in providing this service to their customers at reasonable rates and with tons of extra features.
More Than Just ComputersWhen people think of VoIP, they generally think of computers due to the popularity of the numerous free communication services like FaceTime and Skype, but this is truly just one aspect of what VoIP can truly offer. It is true that VoIP technology transmits voice communication that's been converted into digital data across a packet-switched network or the internet (what this means, in essence, is that a user making phone calls over high speed internet lines rather than phone lines). With that in mind, users are not confined to only using it on a computer. VoIP technology can connect through the internet using traditional telephone equipment just like a regular line. The phone itself is connected to the internet using an adaptor that's plugged straight into a home or business's internet network. Most major services offer a softphone option as well, which allows the user to use their computer directly as a telephone service. ...
QoS (Quality of Service) is a major issue in VOIP implementations. The issue is how to guarantee that packet traffic for a voice or other media connection will not be delayed or dropped due interference from other lower priority traffic.
Things to consider are
For the end user, large delays are burdensome and can cause bad echos. It's hard to have a working conversation with too large delays. You keep interrupting each other. Jitter causes strange sound effects, but can be handled to some degree with "jitter buffers" in the software. Packet loss causes interrupts. Some degree of packet loss won't be noticeable, but lots of packet loss will make sound lousy.
VOIP QoS Requirements
LatencyCallers usually notice roundtrip voice delays of 250ms or more. ITU-T G.114 recommends a maximum of a 150 ms one-way latency. Since this includes the entire voice path, part of which may be on the public Internet, your own network should have transit latencies of considerably less than 150 ms.
Most network SLAs specify maxium latency
JitterJitter can be measured in several ways. There are jitter measurement calculations defined in:
Whats an acceptable level of jitter in a network? Several network providers now speciify maximum jitter in their SLAs.
Detailed jitter reading
Website - http://www.switchvox.com/
System Selection Wizard - Use this to configure your system. The questions it asks and the answers it provides are also helpful for someone setting up a new Asterisk install.
Switchvox is based on the open source IP PBX, Asterisk, and the Linux operating system. It provides an easy to deploy solution for businesses looking for the power of an enterprise PBX with high reliability, excellent support, and low cost. The simple point-and-click online interface allows virtually anyone to set up and manage the system, and because it comes as a pre-configured turnkey package, the server and phones are all plug and play.
Switchvox now offers a free edition. This edition is limited to 15 Extensions (Requires Free registration) and does not support the digital Digium cards, other than that it is similar to the SOHO version.
Switchvox supports unlimited extensions and has all the basic features that you'd expect from a PBX, like voicemail, custom music on hold, time based behaviors, conferencing, call parking, intercom and paging. It also includes features that are typically associated with expensive enterprise systems, such as ACD queues, find me/follow me functionality, unlimited powerful IVR menus that can interact with your company's databases (Press one for sales or please enter your account number followed by the pound key...), MS Outlook integration, and advanced call reporting.
Starting at $995, Switchvox is suitable for businesses of one person to hundreds looking to elevate their communication, improve productivity, and save money on long distance charges. Switchvox supports VoIP, regular phone lines, and voice T1 connections, so that your business can configure the system to best handle your typical calling behavior.
Visit the Switchvox website for a full feature list and contact us for free unlimited access to a live server.
How To Guides:
Third Party Add Ons
Local Resellers and Installers
Have a Switchvox system configured and installed by a local installer. System will be customized and configured to your needs, and installed on Switchvox certified hardware (with or without Digium TDM cards)
Hosted Billing Services (in Alphabetical Order)
Call center software is the software system that allows a company or organization to run a call center. This page lets you compare call center software providers.
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have.
Types of Call Center Software
ACD helps productivity by assigning inbound agents to incoming calls. The automatic call distributor uses a set of instructions to determine who gets the call in the system. The algorithm can route calls based on agent skill or whoever has an idle phone. ACD can use caller ID or automatic number identification, but usually interactive voice response is enough to help the system determine the reason for the call.
An automatic call distributor can also take advantage of computer telephony integration. Agents can receive relevant data on their computers along with the incoming call.
Computer telephony integration is a broad category of software that connects telephone and computer systems. Computer telephony integration software can have both desktop and server functions. Various applications make up a system that can control phones, display call information, and route and report calls.
Interactive voice response allows callers to route themselves to the appropriate department or use the company’s database for assistance. More sophisticated interactive voice response systems can access accounts and perform certain tasks, such as activating a credit card through a bank’s phone system. IVR involves using dial tone multi-frequency or voice commands. In the VoIP industry, a PBXauto attendant is near interchangeable with IVR. However, auto attendants are not capable of speech recognition.
A predictive dialer calls a list of phone numbers at once. Outbound agents are then connected to the numbers that answer. A predictive dialer uses calculations to minimize the idle time of agents and the potential of losing answered calls when no agents are available.
Contact Center SoftwareFor contact centers, software includes applications for chat, email, and web interaction in addition to telephony functions.
Call Center Software ProvidersThis is a list of call center software providers and developers. Please keep this list in alphabetical order.
A contact center is a centralized office used for the purpose of sending & receiving large volumes of requests by telephone.
A contact center is operated by a company to administer incoming product support or information inquiries from consumers. Outgoing calls for telemarketing, clientèle, and debt collection are also made. In addition to a call center, collective handling of letters, faxes, and e-mails at one location is known as a contact center.
Most major businesses use call centers to interact with their customers. Examples include utility companies, mail order catalogue firms, and customer support for computer hardware and software. Some businesses even service internal functions through call centers. Examples of this include help desks and sales support. However, some companies employ staff to work in their call centers almost by "bulk", applicants requiring little or no educational qualifications or experience; an example is Lloyds TSB. In contrast, some firms demand lengthy customer service experience, various formal certificates and impose a complicated and staged recruitment interview procedure; an example of this is American Express. - Wikipedia
MathematicsA call center can be viewed, from an operational point of view, as a queuing network. The simplest call center, consisting of a single type of customers and statistically-identical servers, can be viewed as a single-queue. Queuing theory is a branch of mathematics in which models of such queuing systems have been developed. ...
VoIP Supply is North America's leading VoIP solutions provider. Since 2004, VoIP Supply has delivered valuable solutions for some 125,000 customers worldwide.
With 35 passionate employees, more than 2,500 products, 20,000 square feet of office space and an unlimited number of VoIP solutions to meet your needs. VoIP Supply has everything you need for VoIP, whether you are a consumer, business, service provider or reseller.
VoIP Supply Offerings
VoIP Supply specializes in standards based VoIP equipment and VoIP systems. In addition to complete VoIP systems, VoIP Supply offers:
Besides VoIP equipment and complete Business Phone Systems, VoIP Supply offers a number of value-added services to consumers, businesses, resellers and service providers:
Channel Partners Conference & Expo March 16-18, 2016 Las Vegas | Booth#924 Learn more
Learn more about VoIP Supply
If you are interested in learning more about VoIP Supply, please visit our About Us page, call 800.398.8647 or email sales at voipsupply dot com.
Also, you can contact VoIP Supply through Twitter (@VoIPSupply), Facebook VoIPSupply.com or LinkedIn VoIPSupply.com.
Welcome to the VOIP Wiki - a reference guide to all things VOIP.
This Wiki covers everything related to VOIP, software, hardware, VoIP service providers, reviews, configurations, standards, tips and tricks and everything else related to voice over IP networks, IP telephony and Internet Telephony.
Your contributions are welcome, please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
VoIPSupply.com is the retail website of North America's leading VoIP solutions provider, VoIP Supply. VoIPSupply.com offers a fast and easy way to find the VoIP hardware you are looking for.
VoIPSupply.com has products for consumers, small medium businesses, enterprises, government/educational entities, resellers and service providers. You can visit VoIPSupply.com Here.
About VoIP Supply
VoIP Supply is North America's leading VoIP solutions provider. Since 2004, VoIP Supply has delivered valuable solutions for some 60,000 customers worldwide.
With over 30 passionate employees, 2,500 products, 40,000 square feet of office space and an unlimited number of VoIP solutions to meet your needs VoIP Supply has everything you need for VoIP, whether you are a consumer, business, service provider or reseller.
VoIPSupply.com specializes in standards based VoIP equipment and VoIP systems. In addition to complete VoIP systems, VoIP Supply offers:
Your Favorite VoIP Manufacturers
VoIP Supply makes it easy for you to find products from your favorite manufacturers.
For your convenience, some popular manufacturer categories include:
This page is for listing brief details of VoIP Phones including details, where to buy, specifications, and any other relevant VoIP Phone information. Please read the Posting Guidelines for Promoting Products and Services before adding to it.
Hard PhonesStandalone Ethernet Hard Phones (voice only)
An Ethernet hard phone is a self contained IP telephone that looks just like a conventional phone but instead of a conventional phone jack, it has an Ethernet port through which it communicates directly with a VoIP server, VoIP gateway or another VoIP phone. Since a broadband hard phone communicates directly with a VoIP server, VoIP gateway or another VoIP phone it does not require any personal computer nor any software running on a personal computer to make or receive VoIP phone calls. It can be used independently, all that is required is an internet connection. While PC based software solutions are cheaper, a hard phone is the best solution for IP telephony.
Virtual BPX is a service offering functionality of a PBX without the need to install switching equipment at the customer location. Only VOIP phones need to be installed at the customer site. This makes supporting distributed workers very easy as each requires only and internet connection and a VOIP phone. A business virtual PBX phone system can reduce your monthly phone bill significantly compared to a traditional business phone system.
What Is a Virtual PBX?A PBX, short for private branch exchange, is a telephone system with the capacity to switch calls between different users on local lines while still relying on the same number of external phone lines. With a virtual PBX system, the system is posted and software based without all of the traditional hardware of a physical PBX.
Virtual PBX Primary FunctionA virtual PBX is used by businesses in a variety of ways. Primarily, companies utilize the system as an auto-attendant to establish preset call transfer options without needing an operator or receptionist. This type of system is capable of performing tasks that include auto-attendant settings, time of day or day of week functions, or even find or follow me sequences.
One of the most important functions of a virtual PBX system for companies is the software’s ability to establish pre-determined sequences. For example, in some businesses it may be appropriate for the phone to ring to a receptionist or operator first. If the receptionist does not answer in a predetermined number of rings, however, the call is then transferred to a secretary. Again, if the call is unanswered, it can be set to forward to an assistant. Left unanswered by these two individuals, the call can be forward to a manager or even an owner. These call settings are completely customizable and can be based on any number of sequences.
This type of software is also able to facilitate customized answering menus and sub-menus. The system can be modified to establish appropriate dial prompts leading to a number of different departments within the business, including different sequences on different days. PBXs are used by the vast majority of businesses to establish advanced call routing services.
Virtual PBX CostA virtual PBX is a complex service; however, that doesn’t mean that it is expensive. In fact, a virtual PBX is typically more cost effective than a physical PBX. The main reason that a virtual system saves on cost is that it does not require the same investment in capital to establish or set-up the call system. Because a virtual PBX is a software or hosted system, it is typically an operational cost, or a low monthly payment rather than a large upfront investment. This aspect alone generally makes a virtual or hosted PBX a less expensive, or at least more cost effective, option compared to the traditional PBX.
Virtual PBX BenefitsAside from offering an effective call system, a virtual PBX presents a number of added benefits for users. As a whole, virtual PBXs lead the industry in business communication choices. This type of system seamlessly integrates the call management system with any existing phones to affordably and effectively deliver better call management. These systems also feature several innovative call features to meet the needs of any business. These systems offer various functions including call routing, follow and find me call forwarding, voicemail notifications, call recording, and more.
The benefits aren’t limited to the features, though. Virtual PBXs offer virtually limitless application for one or hundreds and even thousands of employees. Likewise, there is not hardware to maintain or constantly upgrade. Considering that benefit, the system is also more cost effective and generally provides for a variety of flexible billing options. The limited maintenance, web-based management, and hassle-free setup alone are often enough to convince a company to switch over to this option.
PBXs are an important tool in any business that makes and receives nearly any volume of calls. A virtual PBX can dramatically increase the efficiency of a business by effectively managing calls. This efficiency combined with the other numerous benefits of a virtual PBX can virtually transfer the communication capabilities of any company.
List of Virtual PBX Providers
This page is a list of SIP trunk providers in the UK (United Kingdom) including England and Scotland. Please keep this list in alphabetical order. UK SIP providers looking to add their services can do so in the list below.
1comms VoIP provider for UK Businesses. Sip trunk services, UK DDI's and Asterisk Support for business users and resellers. White label & fully itemised per second billing.
1Pipe Telecom | OnePipe is a licensed carrier providing Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking in over 60 countries. We have regional network facilities on five continents connected across our private network.
2 - Tel2 - Feature-rich VoIP provider with FREE signup and UK DIDs. Offer a host of services including call recording, web and video conferencing and collaboration services, faxmail (+ T.38 passthru), locate me, Smartphone and Desktop Apps and more. We offer all UK landline and tollfree numbers. Suitable for all users from residential, business through to large call centres. Wholesale and reseller programs and a white label 'Telco in the Cloud' product available. Lowest Rates. Save with calling bundle rates of 0.6p for landlines, 2p for Mobiles. 40+ countries at 1p/min. Build your own Telco in the cloud under your own branding and set your own rates and create your own calling plans and bundles using our fully automated web portals.
Aloha Connect Part of the Aloha Telecommunications Group, a UK National operator. Aloha Connect provides a simple platform to provision a prepaid Free SIP trunk with options to purchase DIDs (numbers) from over 50 countries. Aloha focuses purely on the quality side of the market (especially in regards to international calling). UK and Mobile calls are some of the cheapest rates on the market.
ALTOTELECOMVoIP provider for business and Call Centers - AltoTelecom is VoIP company that provides SIP Trunking services for Call Centers, hotels, small and large business using a PBX or an Asterisk based predictive dialer such as Vicidial or Goautodial for telemarketing sales, rates under 1 cent per minute to USA, Canada and UK www.altotelecom.com
This page is a list of VoIP providers in the UK (United Kingdom) including England and Scotland. Please keep this list in alphabetical order. UK VoIP service providers looking to add their services can do so in the list below.
1comms.co.uk VoIP provider for UK Businesses. Sip trunk services, UK DDI's and Asterisk Support for business users and resellers. White Label fully itemised per second billing.
Zaplee - Buy Toll Free or any UK Local Number and forwarding to your Skype, GoogleTalk, VoIP, SIP, landline, or mobile phone. Get Enquiry on Zaplee's UK Support Team : +44 (0)20 3734-2162 .
1VOC - 1VOC.com provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service to residential, mobile and business customers worldwide.Using free software on your computer or mobile device, Analog Telephone Adapters (ATA’s), IP Phones, or IP PBX’s, along with a broadband internet connection and allows you to bypass the traditional local, long distance, and international telephone carriers resulting in significant savings for both incoming and outgoing calls. 1VOC customers receive the benefits of high quality phone calls worldwide, at the lowest rates (billing per second).
2 - Tel2 - Feature-rich VoIP provider with FREE signup and UK DIDs. Asterisk friendly ITSP with support for the IAX2 protocol. Offer a host of services including call recording, web and video conferencing and collaboration services, faxmail (+ T.38 passthru), locate me, Smartphone and Desktop Apps and more. We offer all UK landline and tollfree numbers. Suitable for all users from residential, business through to large call centres. Wholesale and reseller programs and a white label 'Telco in the Cloud' product available. Lowest Rates. Save with calling bundle rates of 0.6p for landlines, 2p for Mobiles. 40+ countries at 1p/min. Build your own Telco in the cloud under your own branding and set your own rates and create your own calling plans and bundles using our fully automated web portals.
Andrews & Arnold Ltd provides SIP trunks, single and multiple extensions as well as SIP2SIM where a mobile phone SIM card is provided that works as a SIP endpoint that registers against your own (or their own) SIP service.
Advancefone provides, Business Trunks | Multi Channel DID | Fax to Email | Cheap International Phone calls , Advancefone offers great low call rates to world, call using your mobile, landline phone or pc, save up to 60% on phone bills, Receive faxes in your email with our fax enabled DIDs, no extra charge or page limit for receiving faxes. please visit: Advance Phone International for more information.
Aloha Connect Part of the Aloha Telecommunications Group, a UK National operator. Aloha Connect provides a simple platform to provision a prepaid Free SIP trunk with options to purchase DIDs (numbers) from over 50 countries. Aloha focuses purely on the quality side of the market (especially in regards to international calling).
ALTOTELECOM Call center VoIP Provider- AltoTelecom is VoIP company that provides VoIP services for Call Centers, hotels, small and large business ideal for telemarketing sales because of the low cost of the calls, rates are under 1 cent per minute to USA, Canada and UK
AstraQom Business Solutions include Hosted PBX, Live Answering, Computer Telephony Integrations and Business Internet. ...
This is a list of VOIP Service Providers who offer full service products primarily aimed at the small to medium sized business telephone market. Such companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP (as an alternative to Centrex service). See also:
Service providers operating in more then one country are listed under each country. "Operating in a country" means a provider that has billing and support staff located in the country, and offers service subject to the regulations and consumer protection laws of that country.
Please include relevant information like SIP or IAX handoff, how outgoing CLID is set, whether a given account may originate multiple calls at once, etc.
Users: Please feel free to REMOVE any listing that does not meet the stated goals of this page. ...
Open Source VOIP applications, both clients and servers.Open source means all source code is available!! Do not post any "free but not open" software here!