Articles on this Page
- 10/05/16--03:24: _AstChannelsLive
- 10/05/16--14:06: _ComNet Telecom
- 10/06/16--01:58: _SIP Trunk Providers...
- 10/06/16--02:01: _Small Business VoIP
- 10/07/16--03:35: _Kamailio Consultants
- 10/08/16--13:38: _Waxyay
- 10/12/16--09:06: _Voice2Phone Outboun...
- 10/15/16--18:30: _voip-info.org
- 10/15/16--18:31: _Old News
- 10/17/16--01:32: _How to start a VOIP...
- 10/17/16--06:05: _Internet Phone Prov...
- 10/18/16--13:11: _VOIP Service Provid...
- 10/19/16--05:06: _Bicom Systems
- 10/19/16--06:52: _Cloud PBX
- 10/21/16--04:34: _Call Center Solutions
- 10/21/16--18:05: _Ohio VoIP
- 10/25/16--01:31: _Mobile VoIP
- 10/25/16--07:57: _Grandstream Retailer
- 10/26/16--09:18: _eZuce Open Communic...
- 10/26/16--09:37: _Call Center Software
- 10/05/16--03:24: AstChannelsLive
- 10/05/16--14:06: ComNet Telecom
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- xten settings ComNet
- 10/06/16--01:58: SIP Trunk Providers Netherlands
- 1Pipe Telecom | OnePipe is a licensed carrier providing Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking in over 60 countries. We have regional network facilities on five continents connected across our private network.
- ALMOSTFREECALLS - Almostfreecalls is one of the leading VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Service Provider specialising in Internet Telephony Solutions for businesses, VoIP reseller programs and VoIP carrier services across varied areas of expertise.
- ALTOTELECOM - AltoTelecom is VoIP company that provides SIP Trunking services for Call Centers, hotels, small and large business using a PBX or an Asterisk based predictive dialer such as Vicidial or Goautodial for telemarketing sales, rates under 1 cent per minute to USA, Canada and UK www.altotelecom.com
- AVOXI AVOXI Virtual Call Center Solutions - VoIP Service Provider, provide virtual call center products like SIP trunking and VoIP gateway solutions, with international toll-free numbers. Contact Number 1-800-462-8694.
- CallForwarding - Be present anywhere in the world with toll free forwarding services from CallForwarding.com. Contact Number: 800-231-9802
- CM Telecom | Call centers, IT & software firms, enterprises and wholesalers choose CM Telecom because of our carrier-class voice solution that offers excellent quality, lowest call rates, and 24/7 traffic monitoring | Contact +31 (0) 76 572 7000.
- Dynamic Telecom - Dynamic Telecom offers affordable online phone solutions through VoIP telephone systems in the cloud.
- LocalTelecom.nl - Sip solutions for everyone. Dutch, English, German and Spanish support. Virtual Phone Numbers.
- MKB Voice - Specialist in Voice-over-IP for SMB.
- Redworks Best Telecom operator offers high availability, unlimited SIP trunking and hosted VoIP business telephony
- Tritel BV - Affordable, Reliable and Accessible
- Svanto.net - Tailored Internet telephony solutions VoIP provider for residential, wholesales and business. Providing international DID's via high quality SIP Trunks. Easy to connect your Asterisk, freepbx, Elastix, Trixbox, Alcatel-Lucent Pbx, CUCM, Avaya and many more.
- VoIP.nl VoIP for Dutch companies.
- VoipDigit - High quality business telephony, low prices. Online or local PBX, SIP trunking and virtual telephone numbers. Specialist VoIP knowledge.
- 10/06/16--02:01: Small Business VoIP
- Phone service that is significantly less expensive than traditional telephone service
- A small business VoIP telephone system is geared towards small businesses
- Plans are scalable for small businesses that have the potential to grow
- Small business VoIP providers usually offer no contract plans
- Small business VoIP phone systems offer advanced features that can make a small business seem like a Fortune 500 company
- VOIP Service Providers Residential Single line residential/business plans go here.
- VOIP Service Providers B2B Bulk origination/termination goes here.
- 10/07/16--03:35: Kamailio Consultants
- CryptoVoip Technologies
- Dr. SIP (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Edvina AB, Sollentuna, Sweden
- Evariste Systems
- FavaJam Co
- Fred Posner
- HM Kias
- Jeremy McNamara
- Klarya srl, Modena, Italy
- Laszlo B.
- LOD Communications
- OpenXg Inc.
- Team Forrest (The Palner Group, Inc.)
- VoIP Embedded Inc.
- Web site: http://www.asipto.com
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla, co-founder OpenSER/Kamailio
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu, co-founder OpenSER/Kamailio
- OpenSER/Kamailio services
- training - SIP Router Masterclass
- technical support
- OpenSER/Kamailio solutions
- Internet Communication/Telephony Platform (Voice, Video, Instant Messaging and Presence)
- SIP Prepaid System
- Standalone Nat Traversal Box
- LCR, Load Balancer and Traffic Dispatcher System (Scaling PSTN Gateways, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, etc...)
- Web site: http://www.cryptovoip.in
- VoIP and SIP Anti Block Solution
- Mobile Dialers
- PC Softphones
- Web based Softphones and Click to Call
- Anti Block Tunnel Server
- Kamailio/ PJSIP /Freeswitch services
- technical support
- Kamailio/ Freeswitch/ PJSIP/ RTP PROXY/ TURN PROXY/ VoIP BILLING solutions
- 24x7 Servers Monitoring and managed data services.
- Use efficient tools to monitor all VoIP Servers critical parameters like Bandwidth, Memory, Processes, etc
- Report or raise alert if any of the service goes down or if any issue
- Resolves in very short time to ensure almost no impact on customer business. ...
- 10/08/16--13:38: Waxyay
- 10/12/16--09:06: Voice2Phone Outbound Call API
- Your app makes a HTTP request to Voice2Phone
- Voice2Phone initiates an outbound phone call
- Your end user receives the call
- 10/15/16--18:30: voip-info.org
- 2016-10-15 - ICT Innovations has released ICTCore, open source unified communciations development framwork for developers and integerators
- 2016-10-13 - SIP Survey 2016 Last Call to help us out!
- 2016-10-12 - Voice2Phone Outbound Call API is ready to use
- Software Releases - Check here for recent VoIP-related software releases.
- VoIP Services - Check here for news on Voip Services.
- VOIP Event Calendar - Check here for news on VOIP Events, Trade shows, Training and Conferences
- Older News - Check out older news articles here
- What is VOIP? The very basics.
- Free VOIP Publications: Magazines and Newsletters free to qualified subscribers about VOIP related products
- Training: Seminars, tutorials, on-line classes. Check here for upcoming Training schedule.
- VOIP Consultants: Finding help.
- VOIP Service Providers - VOIP service providers.
- VOIP Server Monitoring - VOIP server monitoring providers.
- DID Service Providers - DID VOIP call origination service providers. ...
- 10/15/16--18:31: Old News
- 2016-09-28 - OpenSIPS Control Panel 6.2 provides Homer integration and OpenSIPS 2.2 clustering support
- 2016-09-22 - Pelephone launches online charging system developed by open-source billing co BillRun.
- 2016-09-21 - VoIP Phone Systems for Healthcare - How to choose the right phone system for doctors offices.
- 2016-09-19 - Next OpenSIPS eBootcamp to start on 31st of October 2016 with a new format and philosophy.
- 2016-09-08 - asterCC multi-tenant call center released 2.6-rc1– provided new "link" feature for easier 3rd party integration
- 2016-09-07 - MediaCore version 4.6 Preview– Enhanced Visual Environment
- 2016-09-07 - Kamailio SIP Server Advanced Training, Oct 24-26, 2016, in Berlin, Germany
- 2016-08-31 - Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX Now Offers Auto-Provisioning for Snom VoIP Phones
- 2016-08-30 - MVNO.com is for sale
- 2016-08-29 - DooxSwitch Beta Club Releases new VoIP softswitch and billing version for Beta Testing 2.0 read more here
- 2016-08-17 - SourceForge Business VoIP Provider Comparison Page Released
- 2016-08-12 - babyTEL showcases ROAMbaby Access, adapted softphone for people with disabilities at (ISAAC) 2016 Conference
- 2016-08-09 -
- 10/17/16--01:32: How to start a VOIP Business
- VOIP Provider services
- VOIP consulting
- Independent Sales/Service Agent for existing VOIP service providers
- Value Added services with VoIP
- Pick an area that plays to your strengths. For example, if your strength is sales and marketing, pick an area where you can leverage those abilities
- Learn all you can about the maketplace
- Attend industry tradeshows
- Read industry magazines, blogs, forums, etc
- Read books
- Do market research - talk to your potential customers
- Ask questions
- Test the waters — to the extent possible try before you buy, test the waters before making large commitments of time or money
- PBX sales and service
- Hosted PBX
- Virtual Numbers
- Hosted IVR / Auto attendents
- Message broadcasting / Call Center Solutions
- Voice broadcasting / Auto dialer
- here is a guide about starting new business for "Voice, FAX and SMS broadcasting services"
- Appointment remainders, Emergency alert
- Fax broadcasting
- Call Centers
- Prepaid Cards
- Retail prepaid cards from existing wholesale providers
- Start your own brand of prepaid cards using services from existing wholesale providers
- Start a new prepaid card provider company
- Create new software package for prepaid card services
- Create a Free Phone Booth
- 10/17/16--06:05: Internet Phone Providers
- VOIP Service Providers Residential
- Internet Phone
- Internet to Phone
- PC to Phone
- Compare Internet Service Providers
- 10/18/16--13:11: VOIP Service Providers Business
- Evaluate Your Internet Connection. - Determine the strength and capacity of your Internet connection and bandwidth. You need to ensure that your system has adequate speed to best accommodate your new VoIP installation for top quality service.
- Assess Your Company Budget and Needs. - With knowledge of your company's current budget and VoIP needs, you can more easily select the service provider and feature options that meet your requirements.
- Determine Your Equipment Needs. - Evaluate your current and near future VoIP equipment needs. Phones can be purchased from around $50 to $500 or more. Once you decide which feature options are immediate requirements and which ones can be added later as needed, you are ready to choose your service provider.
- Compare VoIP Providers. - By comparing VoIP company service options, advanced features and equipment along with user and industry reviews, you can best make a wise decision, selecting the ideal VoIP provider for your enterprise.
- Schedule Your Own Business Hours. ...
- 10/19/16--05:06: Bicom Systems
- PBXware Or check out the PBXware Wiki
- 10/19/16--06:52: Cloud PBX
- Traditional PBX: About $5,000 including cost of installation and new equipment fees. $10.00/hour for an operator. If managed without an operator, can still run to around $300 or $400 for upkeep and Internet connection.
- handSIP Hosted PBX— Plans from $21.95/month include unlimited calling within US/Canada
- RingCentral Virtual PBX: $19.99/month plus $0.049/additional minute
- Cebod Telecom: $19.99/month All Inclusive and Unlimited Call
- Vocalocity Virtual Extension:$14.99/month plus $0.03/additional minute
- RingOffice Cloud Phone System: Plans from $10/month
- Switchvox Cloud by Digium: $29/month, unlimited minutes and all UC features included
- MultiTEL Cloud Hosted PBX— free for up to 5 users, $0.0095 for calls to US/Canada
- VoIPstudio : A Simple and Powerful Cloud Based Business PBX System. Plans start from $ 4.99/Month
- 10/21/16--04:34: Call Center Solutions
- Inbound Call Center
- Outbound Call Center
- Blended Call Center
- Virtual Call Center
- Offshore Call Center
- Web Enabled Call Center
- Contact Center
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialing
- Unified Communications
- 10/21/16--18:05: Ohio VoIP
- Trace Routes Based in Ohio, Trace Routes services the Cleveland, Akron, Toledo, Youngstown, Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Trace Routes business VoIP solutions offers auto attendant, voicemail-to-email, HD voice, ring groups, conference bridge and more. Upgrade to Trace Routes and see how much your business can save.
- SIPSRUS SIPSRUS provides cloud computing based business phone and fax systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. SIPSRUS provides services in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, Spain, India, UAE and many more!
- Jive Communications - Jive offers Ohio VoIP services business.
- Lantelligence is an International provider of Business Communications solutions that include IP Phone Systems, Call Centers, Video and Web Conferencing services for multi-location corporations.
- ConfCentral offers flat fee conferencing with local access number in the USA
- ActiveServe PBX Hosting 3CX, Asterisk, Elastix, and Trixbox PBX Hosting. CAT-5 Data Center, Active NAT Assistance™, Fully Managed Cisco Network, Cloud Platform. Eczema Cure No hardware or software to purchase or maintain. 24/7/365 Support. Do-It-Yourself or Turn-Key
- Connect Me Voice offers a full line of services from basic voicemail to full business systems
- Digivoix is saving tons of money on all your internet telephony needs, Hosted phone services start at $34.95 (Unlimited Local and Long Distance calling), SIP Trunking starting at $12.95 (Unlimited incoming, 1.6 cents outgoing (US)), Turnkey IP PBX Solutions (offering variety of IP PBX systems with personalised turnkey solutions for small and medium sized markets as per customers needs), Great pricing on Hardware (IP Phones, IP Adapters, IP PBX Systems), Wholesale IP Termination (Offering US Flat Rate route as well as Standard/Premium A-Z routes).
- FastPBX - FastPBX offers you HD quality service with our easy to use phone solution. We offer brand new, certified business class Cisco handsets with loads of great features that your business can take advantage of right away. ...
- 10/25/16--01:31: Mobile VoIP
- Anytime minutes
- Night or weekend minutes
- Rollover minutes
- Roaming charges
- Incoming call charges
- Messaging limits
- Mobile-to-mobile calling (check with your mobile VoIP provider, some do treat in-network calls differently)
- 10/25/16--07:57: Grandstream Retailer
- America - IP Phone Warehouse - Shop the complete line of Grandstream VoIP phones and phone systems. Call: 1-888-201-9056
- America - TheTelecomSpot.com - Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 - Call 1-866-369-3394
- America - telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on GrandstreamVoip Phones. Call Telcodepot the Grandstream specialiests for expert andvice 1-800-390-1200.
- America - soho-voip-phone.com - Grandstream one stop Online VoIP Store for voip phone.
- America - Voiphardware.com - Grandstream The Only Online VoIP Hardware Store for Best & Cheapest prices.
- America - Voiplink.com - Grandstream Phones Your one stop shop for VoIP equipment store
- America - 888VoipStore.com - Best Prices on Grandstream. Call for volume pricing. 888-VOIPSTORE.
- America - Grandstream at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
- America - Telephonyware - Full range of Grandstream phones, gateways, PBXs and accessories.
- America _ VoIPModo.com Low Prices on all
- 10/26/16--09:18: eZuce Open Communications
- 10/26/16--09:37: Call Center Software
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Center Monitoring
- Call Accounting Software
- Call Analytics
- Avatar Dialler is providing complete inbound, Outbound and Blended services for your call center and also providing Hosted Pbx. It's complete telecom Solotuion.It can be integrated with world's best CRM like Zoho, Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Autom8 Enterprise Automated predictive dialer from Autom8 Group that is fully Omni Channel, communicate with your customers using Email, SMS, Webchat and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google) making this truly a solution for the future. ...
AstChannelsLive is a windows Programm, which we can see all Asterisk channels(SIP,mISDN,Zap,IAX2) On RealTime, written in C# ,
you can change the font,Color also you can choose which peer must be shown,and which one must be first.it is easy,it is free,Enjoy it
why another GUI:
you do not need to do any thing on the server side
you do not need web Server
you do not need PHP
you do not need Perl
or any database system
just install it like any other windows programm and start it.
ComNet Telecom provides SIP-based VOIP connections for residental and business services. Each account provides unlimited incoming and outgoing calls within Hong Kong. Calls to fixed-line and mobile/cellular are unlimited and not charged differently.
Potential subscribers are required to provide a copy of their Hong Kong Identification card and proof of residence (e.g. utility bill). A 7-day free trial is avilable by registering through the website. JPEG/PNG/PDF copies of a HKID and proof of residence will need to be uploaded to their website in order to qualify for the trial. Note: Once you register for the trial, you will be blocked from registering for any service plan on the website. You will have to communicate with their customer service to register for services.
ComNet's core uses a BroadWorks application platform from BroadSoft.
At the residences, ATA boxes (called Integrated Access Devices, IAD) are provided to subscribers. Additionally, a softphone (Nortel's Multimedia PC Client v2.0) option is available for people to use the VOIP service without the need for an ATA box.
Default features include:
Residential service cost (with the ATA) is $50 HKD/month (~$6.41 USD/month) with a 12 month contract and a pre-payment for 5 months (HKD $250). If you want to use a softphone or already have an ATA then you can opt for the softphone option that is only $25 HKD/month (~$3.20 USD/month) with a 12 month contract and a pre-payment for 6 months (HKD $150). In addition, a By-usage charging plan is available for $28 HKD/month with a 24 month contract and a pre-payment for 2 months (HKD $84). For the By-usage plan, the subscribe is only charged the $28 monthly service charge if a call is made or received on the assigned phone number. The softphone option is great for the BYOD crowd and the Broadsoft platform supports most SIP devices.
ComNet will send the SIP account passsowrd as an SMS to the registered contact phone number.
Asterisk ConfigurationHere are extracts of my sip.conf and extensions.conf I use to connect my Asterisk system to ComNet asterisk settings ComNet. The Asterisk box had a Static IP.
X-Ten X-Lite Configuration
This page is a list of SIP trunking providers in the Netherlands. Please keep this list in alphabetical order. SIP providers looking to add their services can do so in the list below.
Small business VoIP service can provide a host of benefits for small businesses that are interested in saving on costs and upgrading their business telephone system. Small business VoIP benefits include:
How does small business VoIP work?Small business VoIP typically works with a hosted PBX model. This is to say that the PBX is hosted at the facilities of the small business VoIP provider. By hosting the PBX at the provider's location, the small business does not need to spend money, resources, and man-hours on expensive PBX hardware, software, and maintenance.
Small Business VoIP ProvidersThis is a list of VOIP Service Providers who offer full service products primarily small businesses. Such companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP. See also:
Service providers operating in more then one country are listed under each country. "Operating in a country" means a provider that has billing and support staff located in the country, and offers service subject to the regulations and consumer protection laws of that country.
Please include relevant information like SIP or IAX handoff, how outgoing CLID is set, whether a given account may originate multiple calls at once, etc. ...
Add your entry here (Alphabetical order by company):
This page is growing large. Please don't post logos!!
Comunicatec, software development for VoIP applications.
Brindamos la mejor asesoría para que implemente hoy mismo. su VoIP empresarial (Asterisk, Panasonic, Avaya, Nortel, Grandstream, Cisco) en su negocio.
Nuestra empresa está ubicada en la ciudad de Bucaramanga, y tenemos operaciones en Santander (Bucaramanga, Floridablanca, Girón, Piedecuesta, Lebrija, Barrancabermeja, San Gil, Rionegro) Antioquia (Medellín, Envigado, Bogotá D.C.), Atlántico (Barranquilla), Norte de Santander (Pamplona, Cucuta), Meta (Villavicencio), Cesar (Valledupar).
Instalación, Venta, Mantenimiento, Soporte técnico para Asterisk y soluciones VoIP
Web Site: https://voice2phone.com
Company: Voice2Phone Software Inc
Getting StartedThe Voice2Phone Outbound Calling API is organized around REST. Our API has predictable, resource-oriented URLs, and uses HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. We use built-in HTTP features, like HTTP authentication and HTTP verbs, which are understood by off-the-shelf HTTP clients. JSON is returned by all API responses, including errors, although our API libraries convert responses to appropriate language-specific objects.
AuthenticationAPI keys allow apps to make requests to Voice2Phone Call API on the behalf of a user. Each API key is unique to the user, so be sure to keep them secret! Do not share your secret API keys in publicly accessible areas such GitHub, client-side code, and so forth. API keys do not expire, but they may be regenerated by the user. Authentication to the API is performed via HTTP Basic Auth. Provide your API key as the basic auth username value. You do not need to provide a password. All API requests must be made over HTTPS. Calls made over plain HTTP will fail. API requests without authentication will also fail. Your secret API key can be found when you login to your account.
API ResponsesVoice2Phone Outbound Call API uses conventional HTTP response codes to indicate the success or failure of an API request. In general, codes in the 2xx range indicate success, codes in the 4xx range indicate an error that failed given the information provided, and codes in the 5xx range indicate an error with Voice2Phone's servers (these are rare).
|200 - OK||Everything worked as expected.|
|400 - Bad Request||The request was unacceptable, often due to missing a required parameter.|
|401 - Unauthorized||No valid API key provided.|
|402 - Request Failed||The parameters were valid but the request failed.|
|404 - Not Found||The requested resource doesn't exist.|
|429 - Too Many Requests||Too many requests hit the API too quickly.|
|500, 502, 503, 504 - Server Errors||Something went wrong on Voice2Phone's end. (These are rare.)|
Make an Outbound Phone CallThe following API enables you to make a single call to a landline phone or cell phone.
POST https://api.voice2phone. ...
Welcome to the VOIP Wiki - a reference guide to all things VOIP.
This Wiki covers everything related to VOIP, software, hardware, VoIP service providers, reviews, configurations, standards, tips and tricks and everything else related to voice over IP networks, IP telephony and Internet Telephony.
Your contributions are welcome, please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
This page lists all the old VoIP news stories from the home page.
The first thing to do is decide what part of VOIP marketplace you want to serve. Here are some possibilities:
Some general suggestions:
Value Added servicesIf you have experience with VoIP or already in VoIP business, you can get benifit / new customers by introducesing some value added services on VoIP. Few value added services are mentioned in following, Within each service there are many choices.
DooxSwitch DooxSwitch is a software platform allowing for rapid VoIP services roll-out. It contains all necessary elements required in successful implementation of various VoIP services..
Here is a guide on how to start a VoIP business and be successful So first, you need to decide what part of the VoIP market you want to go into Read more
This page is about Internet phone providers. Internet phone is basically another term for VoIP, which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. Please list information about Internet phone providers below. You can list Internet phone service providers below as well in alphabetical order.
Internet phone providers enable you to make calls just like you would with a traditional phone service, but instead of using a telephone connection, you use an Internet connection.
List of Internet Phone Providers:
Business VoIP Providers - Compare and Choose a Business VoIP ProviderQuality business VoIP providers today offer a wide variety of feature packages, services and prices. Selecting the ideal provider and service options will depend on your type and size of business, features needed and projected volume of usage. Even when working with top-tier providers, your basic monthly service charges per line may begin at rates as low as $20. Before choosing your VoIP provider, it is essential to first determine your company's precise telecommunications needs to enable timely and cost-efficient initiation of your service. By consulting your chosen Voice over IP service team and seeking their expert advice in advance, you can be prepared to take the following steps to facilitate the smooth, productive startup of your services:
Important Information to Request from Any Potential VoIP ProviderBefore signing a service contract with any business VoIP provider, be sure to request basic service information and practices in writing. You need to be certain of such details as startup costs and monthly fees, any limitations and costs on portable phone numbers and exactly which features are included in the service package you select. You also need to know if international calling is included, charges for adding extra features and the extent of customer care and technical services provided. Also important are such issues as whether your provider offers a money back guarantee and if there are any cancellation fees. It is also helpful to determine prior to signing up for VoIP services if there are any hidden fees assessed by your chosen provider.
Take Full Control and Advantage of Your VoIP SystemOnce your new business VoIP system and service are in place, you and your staff members will have full-control capabilities for use of your business communications system. Your service provider will ensure connection with your online portal for customizing your telecomm options. These modern digital portals are user-friendly, enabling feature changes and additions to be made for immediate availability. You and your staff can make decisions and changes in real-time that work for you right in the moment.
You can manage your call settings remotely, directing calls to voicemail or having them transferred to another number or extension. You can also make exceptions to any chosen setting in your phone system. For example, if you are expecting an important business call and want to take that call, but hold all other calls for a few hours, you can set your phone to direct only the designated call to ring on your extension. This system allows and encourages you to take complete control of your telecommunications systems and settings so that the service works for your best interests and immediate needs at all times.
Major Business Benefits and Advantages of Installing VoIPWith an excellent quality VoIP system installed and running well in your company offices to provide remote access for you and your employees, you can work much more efficiently, achieving more in less time. You will enjoy the many benefits of knowing that you can leave the responsibility of your advanced office telecommunications system operations to your VoIP provider while you handle other important business matters. Other major benefits and advantages of your new business VoIP system enable you to accomplish the following:
Bicom Systems provides the Communicating World with the most Complete Turnkey Communication Systems available by Creating, Unifying and Supporting the Most Advanced of Current Technologies.
Bicom Systems Ltd. was founded in 2005 to exploit its PBXware product.
PBXware was the first Commercial Turnkey Telephony System to use Open Source software including Asterisk.
Among the first customers to use PBXware was Redhat. The business model of Bicom Systems does hold similarities to Redhat in the manner by which it wraps Open Source software in a professional and charge for model, warranted to work.
In 2008 Bicom Systems delivered a custom built conferencing solution to NASA to facilitate the holding of scientific study groups such as the Inter Planetary Conference.
In 2009 Bicom Systems launched its Multi-Tenant Edition of PBXware.
In 2010 Bicom Systems began a relationship with NEC to provide a hosted Telephony Platform to businesses across Australia.
Bicom Systems published How to Grow an ITSP.
A cloud PBX system is a based on cloud computing technology, where data is stored and transferred over the Internet, rather than on a computer or piece of hardware that an end-user owns.
Cloud technology that has been around for many years, but has only more recently become popular for consumer use with the introduction of programs like MobileMe and the iCloud, both consumer-based cloud computing technologies.
History of the CloudCloud technology has many applications for businesses and consumers. In the mid-1990’s, companies that had previously used “point-to-point” data circuits to move and store data began to use a cloud technology instead as they found that this was a cheaper way to do the same tasks, and made more efficient use of bandwidth.
The term “cloud” likely refers to the drawings of clouds used by its program developers to represent the abstraction of the Internet. The symbol was used to mark the division between responsibilities of the service provider company and the responsibilities of the customer.
Cloud technology means that you can access the data and services of your cloud from any device connected to the Internet. So, with a cloud PBX provider, you can use all of the standard PBX features without the need of an actual PBX in your home or office.
What is PBX? What is Cloud PBX?PBX, or public branch exchange, is the name used to refer to the technology that any given telephone provider uses to route calls. Originally, a PBX was a large unit of hardware that had to be stored on site and operated by hand. These machines could be very costly for a company, as they were large, needed special storage facilities, needed regular repairs, and had to be operated manually.
Companies with multiple phones and many employees can’t function properly without some kind of PBX technology in the office. In more recent years, a PBX could be made to operate automatically, without an operator, but even these devices were expensive and complicated (the cheapest are around $400). And if a business needed to move to a new location, or add or remove a phone line, the process could be very costly and time consuming.
Initial cost and upkeep of traditional PBX vs cloud PBX
Cloud PBX gives you access to PBX capabilities without the need for complicated and expensive equipment. Cloud PBX is a kind of hosted PBX or virtual PBX, meaning that all of the routing services are performed by your VoIP provider, rather than by an employee managing a PBX system in your office. ...
Call center solutions include any call center provider or kind of software that supports call centers. Call center solutions are products and services that solve the specific need for customer relationship management (CRM).
A call center solution is often a total package like unified communications or turnkey product, such as an outsourced call center. Software that runs a complete call center system would also be considered a call center solution.
Types of Call Center Solutions
Inbound call center solutions help companies with incoming calls, such as with customer service and tech support. Outbound call center solutions can help businesses with market research, lead generation and customer outreach. Telemarketers use outbound call centers.
Blended call center solutions can provide both inbound and outbound services.
A virtual call center solution can work for businesses with no central location or several locations. Call center agents can work from home.
Offshore call centers are outsourced companies outside of the business’ home country. Offshore call center solutions can save businesses on overhead expenses.
Web-enabled call center solutions allow customers to call in from their computers. A web-enabled call center is usually a contact center.
In many cases, call center solutions are actually contact centers with the ability to communicate in a wider variety than voice. See call center vs contact center.
Call Center SoftwareSoftware is always a part of modern call center solutions. A call center needs a server to run its phone system (such as a PBX) and software to integrate telephony and computer systems.
Not all software is all-in-one. For example, a company wishing to integrate CRM with its call center technology requires additional software.
Call center software can have useful features such as phone controls from the computer and screen popping a client’s profile/information.
Many call center services come with their own, proprietary software. When a company runs its own call center or contact center there are software solutions, both proprietary and open source, for the below functions:
Call Center SolutionsThis is a list of call center solutions providers and software. Please keep this list in alphabetical order. ...
This is a list of VoIP providers in Ohio. Ohio VoIP companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small gateways and hosted VoIP. Please add VoIP Providers in Ohio to the list below.
Mobile VoIP is an efficient, low-cost way to communicate using your cell phone and the services provided by your home or business VoIP provider.
How Does Mobile VoIP Work?
Mobile VoIP works with a cell phone’s 3G, 4G, GSM, or other Internet service to send voice calls as digital signals over the Internet using voice over IP technology. Mobile VoIP phones can also take advantage of WiFi hotspots to eliminate the calling costs of a cellular voice or data plan.
By using VoIP, mobile VoIP phone users — especially smartphone users — can benefit from lower costs when calling, texting, or other common smartphone activities. Digital data transmission using VoIP is also typically faster, as the data is spread out over multiple packets, each taking the fastest route to its intended destination.
Using a mobile VoIP phone with WiFi hotspot access can also reduce a mobile VoIP phone user's costs by sidestepping the carrier's expensive 3G service altogether. For instance, with a cellular carrier's monthly data plan, callers can easily exceed bandwidth maximums, incurring overage charges. Tapping into WiFi hotspots with mobile VoIP software reduces that risk and extends the lifespan of the monthly data allotment.
A mobile VoIP phone service can eliminate the need for a basic voice plan, as well as optional (and costly) text add-ons. With a mobile VoIP phone, cell phone users can enjoy more flexibility in calling times than a cellular voice plan provides, with fewer restrictions. VoIP mobile phone service means that a mobile VoIP user can make unlimited inexpensive or free calls using voice over IP technology at any time.
Mobile VoIP users don't need to worry about the limitations associated with cell phone calling plans, such as:
Mobile VoIP phone users can also take advantage of the additional, integrated features a mobile VoIP app supports. This includes high-bandwidth activities such as group chat and video chat. Accessing these functions without mobile VoIP software (by fring or Talkonaut, for instance), typically requires a separate app, and using it could impact or exceed monthly text and bandwidth maximums.
Accessing Mobile VoIPCell phone users can use mobile VoIP service on their phone with the addition of mobile VoIP software. These are apps offered by VoIP phone service providers customers may already be using at home or at work, such as Vonage, or standalone mobile VoIP apps such as Skype, Vyke, or Truphone.
Some services, such as Truphone, also offer an entire mobile VoIP network by combining a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card and an app together. (The SIM card contains all the information needed to identify network subscribers. ...
The list is split by continent to make it easier to find a retailer.
eZuce is an innovative technology company that provides a visually integrated #unifiedcollaboration environment to small and medium enterprises. The company leverages a commercial open source software and service model to deliver industry leading value to its customers and partners.
Uniteme (formerly openUC Enterprise)
Viewme Video Conferencing & Collaboration
eZuce SRN (formerly Seevogh Research Network)
Reachme Contact Center Solution
sipXcom (formerly sipXecs)
ProServ Professional Services
ProCare Expert Services
sipXcom Open Source Support
Value Added Resellers (VAR)
Managed Service Providers (MSP)
Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
SipXcom Community (formerly sipXecs)
Open Source Community
Social Media Networking
Call center software is the software system that allows a company or organization to run a call center. This page lets you compare call center software providers.
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have.
Types of Call Center Software
ACD helps productivity by assigning inbound agents to incoming calls. The automatic call distributor uses a set of instructions to determine who gets the call in the system. The algorithm can route calls based on agent skill or whoever has an idle phone. ACD can use caller ID or automatic number identification, but usually interactive voice response is enough to help the system determine the reason for the call.
An automatic call distributor can also take advantage of computer telephony integration. Agents can receive relevant data on their computers along with the incoming call.
Computer telephony integration is a broad category of software that connects telephone and computer systems. Computer telephony integration software can have both desktop and server functions. Various applications make up a system that can control phones, display call information, and route and report calls.
Interactive voice response allows callers to route themselves to the appropriate department or use the company’s database for assistance. More sophisticated interactive voice response systems can access accounts and perform certain tasks, such as activating a credit card through a bank’s phone system. IVR involves using dial tone multi-frequency or voice commands. In the VoIP industry, a PBXauto attendant is near interchangeable with IVR. However, auto attendants are not capable of speech recognition.
A predictive dialer calls a list of phone numbers at once. Outbound agents are then connected to the numbers that answer. A predictive dialer uses calculations to minimize the idle time of agents and the potential of losing answered calls when no agents are available.