- RSS Channel Showcase 8701506
- RSS Channel Showcase 9858808
- RSS Channel Showcase 7616307
- RSS Channel Showcase 6709787
Articles on this Page
- 03/24/18--18:46: _VoIP Providers in B...
- 03/28/18--10:29: _voip-info.org
- 03/29/18--06:34: _Asterisk fax
- 03/30/18--05:00: _Ecosmob Technologie...
- 03/30/18--05:02: _Kamailio Consultants
- 03/30/18--05:04: _Hosted VoIP Softswitch
- 03/30/18--22:14: _Call Center Software
- 03/30/18--22:22: _IP PBX
- 03/31/18--02:58: _Open Source VOIP So...
- 03/31/18--03:01: _New Software Releases
- 03/31/18--03:04: _WebRTC
- 03/31/18--03:07: _VOIP sites
- 03/31/18--03:10: _OpenSIPS
- 03/31/18--08:31: _Predictive dialer
- 03/31/18--08:42: _Unified Communications
- 03/31/18--08:49: _Dialshree Dialer
- 03/31/18--08:58: _Asterisk-based comm...
- 04/03/18--03:18: _VoIP Hardware
- 04/03/18--08:54: _VOIP Service Providers
- 04/04/18--17:43: _Internet Phone
- 03/24/18--18:46: VoIP Providers in Birmingham AL
- 03/28/18--10:29: voip-info.org
- 2018-3-28 - Telecom Reseller Podcast: VoIP Supply at Enterprise Connect 2018
- 2018-3-28 - March New VoIP Hardware Roundup: HT818 Gateway, GDS3705 Door Phone, 2900e SBC
- 2018-3-28 - Plantronics Announced to Acquire Polycom for $2 Billion
- 2018-03-27 - Bright Pattern Secures PCI 3.2 Certification from Compliance Point to Support Enterprise Contact Centers
- 2018-03-20 - Bright Pattern Delivers Cloud-Based Contact Center Solution to the Fastest Growing Company in Central Texas
- 2018-03-06 - Bright Pattern Announces Groundbreaking Spring 2018 Release of its Cloud Contact Center Platform
- 2018-03-05 - AstchannelsLive 5.0.7
- 2018-03-05 - JeraSoft Billing Solutions: Why Are Personalized Services In Telecom So Important?
- 2018-03-01 - OpenSIPS Call For Paper ended. The result? 33 speakers with 29 exciting papers
- 2018-03-01 - Kamailio SIP Server v5.1.2 has been released
- Software Releases - Check here for recent VoIP-related software releases.
- VoIP Services - Check here for news on VoIP Services. ...
- 03/29/18--06:34: Asterisk fax
- Using Compressed CODECs (not)
- ECM - error correction mode
- Virtual Fax - T.38
- From the field
- SpanDSP: Sending and Receiving Faxes with Asterisk (free & open source)
- HylaFax+ and Asterisk (free & open source)
- ICTFAX , an open source Fax over IP solution
- Can Asterisk act as a fax/voice switch?
- Zap fax detection (now DAHDI)
- Receive fax from remote voice menu (IVR)
- Zap and Digium card issues
- Sending a fax to a SIP device
- Emailing a fax based on DID
- chan_capi with active CAPI cards with on-board DSP
- Sangoma cards and fax
- mISDN issues
- SIP/IAX fax detection
- Sending faxes via e-mail
- Other approaches
Commercial Fax solutions for Asterisk
- AAA+ Rated Freevoice Virtual Fax Full feature fax system with broadcasting up to a million fax numbers, delivery receipts record storage and many more features. West coast, Central and East coast Hubs $29 for 10 fax lines / 1¢ minute receiving/ 3.9¢ Sending No contracts or setup fee’s. Live US Support. ...
- 03/30/18--05:02: Kamailio Consultants
- CryptoVoip Technologies
- Dr. SIP (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Edvina AB, Sollentuna, Sweden
- Evariste Systems
- Eurolan VoIP Solutions, Sofia, Bulgaria
- FavaJam Co
- Fred Posner
- HM Kias
- Jeremy McNamara
- Klarya srl, Modena, Italy
- Laszlo B.
- LOD Communications
- OpenXg Inc.
- Team Forrest (The Palner Group, Inc.)
- VoIP Embedded Inc.
- Web site: http://www.asipto.com
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla, co-founder OpenSER/Kamailio
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu, co-founder OpenSER/Kamailio
- OpenSER/Kamailio services
- training - SIP Router Masterclass
- technical support
- OpenSER/Kamailio solutions
- Internet Communication/Telephony Platform (Voice, Video, Instant Messaging and Presence)
- SIP Prepaid System
- Standalone Nat Traversal Box
- LCR, Load Balancer and Traffic Dispatcher System (Scaling PSTN Gateways, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, etc...)
- Web site: http://www.cryptovoip.in
- VoIP and SIP Anti Block Solution
- Mobile Dialers
- PC Softphones
- Web based Softphones and Click to Call
- Anti Block Tunnel Server
- Kamailio/ PJSIP /Freeswitch services
- technical support
- Kamailio/ Freeswitch/ PJSIP/ RTP PROXY/ TURN PROXY/ VoIP BILLING solutions
- 24x7 Servers Monitoring and managed data services.
- Use efficient tools to monitor all VoIP Servers critical parameters like Bandwidth, Memory, Processes, etc
- Report or raise alert if any of the service goes down or if any issue
- Resolves in very short time to ensure almost no impact on customer business. ...
- 03/30/18--05:04: Hosted VoIP Softswitch
- Class 4 softswitch
- Class 5 softswitch.
- iTel Switch Plus
- Byte Saver tunnelling software
- TP Smart Dialer or iTel mobile dialer express
- PC dialer
- 03/30/18--22:14: Call Center Software
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Center Monitoring
- Call Accounting Software
- Call Analytics
- Video Chat
- 3CX Phone System Pro offers CRM integration, advanced reporting and queue strategies, inbuilt failover, integrated video conferencing and much more.
- 03/30/18--22:22: IP PBX
- What is an IP PBX?
- 1 Asterisk --Real-time Maria DB Python: Completely FREE VoIP and Unified Communication cloud platform for any size company. The software can also be used by any company that wants to reduce telephony costs and to increase the quality of voice communication. This is a complete ISO which will install your CentOS 7 and all requirements. Can be installed in less than ten minutes on any 64bit hardware or VM Although it is commercial it is completely Free. We also offer support. You can open a support ticket or call us to discuss any support needs. From time to time clients will request additional modules. If it makes sense for others users also we will develop it for free and add it to the repository. All updates are pushed out in the Admin / Updates section. Update to more free modules every time we add them. Don't miss out on the very special opportunity to have a fully functioning Real Time Asterisk with GUI and support. You can also custom brand the PBX with your company logo and footer information and install this as a Managed Service Provider MSP.
- AvatarDialler IP PBX not only saves your cost of phone system, but increase your productivity too, geographical flexibility with unlimited users availability to expand your agents at any time, call converts to your Android, not to miss any call, because every call is important for business perceptive. It have all necessities features to meet the demand and needs of your business!
- * ALMOSTFREECALLS
- Bicom Systems
- 4PSA VoipNow
- VoIP Supply
- Yoozoom - Telecommunications Evolved
- Zycoo Co.,Ltd.
- Zycoo Argentina
- VoIP Experts S.R.L. - Distribuidor Exclusivo Zycoo
- 03/31/18--02:58: Open Source VOIP Software
- SIP Proxies
- SIP Clients (UA's)
- SIP tools
- SIP Protocol Stacks and Libraries
- H.323 Clients
- H.323 Gatekeeper
- IAX clients
- TURN servers and RTP Proxies
- RTP Protocol Stacks
- MSRP Relays
- XCAP servers
- Other tools
- PBX platforms
- IVR platforms
- Voice broadcasting platform
- Voicemail servers
- SMS solutions
- Fax Servers
- Development platforms, protocol stacks
- Radius Servers
- Contact Center Solutions
- Suite Solutions
- CTI Dialer utilities
- Sip I/O Lightweight sip proxy, location server, and registrar
- SBO SIP Proxy Bypass All types of Internet Firewall
- JAIN-SIP Proxy
- Mini-SIP-Proxy A very tiny perl POE based SIP proxy
- MjServer cross-platform SIP proxy/registrar/redirect, written in java, based on MjSip stack
- MySIPSwitch SIP Proxy server which allows using multiple SIP accounts with a single SIP login
- NethidPro3.0. ...
- 03/31/18--03:01: New Software Releases
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September ...
- 03/31/18--03:04: WebRTC
- getUserMedia, which allows a web browser to access the camera and microphone
- PeerConnection, which sets up the audio/video calls
- DataChannels, which allow browsers to share data via peer-to-peer
- 03/31/18--03:07: VOIP sites
- SBO Blog
- Asterisk Persian UsersGroup in IRAN
- ANTRAX GUI tutorials, educational videos about GSM termination, white papers, data sheets
- Anti-fraud VoIP portal which has more than 5000 registered users. Share your experience and protect VoIP community from frauds.
- Asterisk4arab Asterisk forum in Arabic language.
- Asterisk Channels Live this is a windows project, which we can see all Asterisk channels.
- AsteriskGuru Tutorials, Forums, and Paid Support. Everything you need to get started with and maintain Asterisk.
- Asterisk Baltic states region One more site popularising Asterisk PBX.
- AsteriskCounter: First and Greater counter of real Asterisk users in the world
- AsteriskDIY Asterisk VoIP Tutorials, Forums in Thai language.
- Asterisk PBX Systems Tutorials for installation of an in-house small IP-PBX or hosted VoIP.
- Asterisk tutorials free video tutorials for asterisk, trixbox, and freepbx
- Asterisk Indian Community Forum Asterisk Forums, Howtos, Tips
- All about VoIP All about VoIP
- Aussie voip : Australian voip wiki.
- German Asterisk User Group - a small community-wiki and forum in German language - NEW with FORUM!!!
- voip business : introductory information and advice when considering implementing voip into your business
- voip engineer page : Different practical tips and tricks from experienced VOIP engineer. In a Russian language.
- 03/31/18--03:10: OpenSIPS
- the high throughput - tens of thousands of CPS, millions of simultaneous calls (see official tests)
- the flexibility of routing and integration - routing script for implementing custom routing logics, several interfacing APIs (see the Manual)
- the effective application building - more than 120 modules to provide features, for SIP handling, for backend operations, for integration, for routing logics (see List of Modules)
- presenting what OpenSIPS is
- what is OpenSIPS place in SIP environments, integration considerations
- usage scenarios for OpenSIPS
- real case studies with OpenSIPS
- open discussions on OpenSIPS matters
- open talks on future directions for OpenSIPS
- 03/31/18--08:31: Predictive dialer
- "A predictive dialer is a computerized system that automatically dials batches of telephone numbers for connection to agents assigned to sales or other campaigns. Predictive dialers are widely used in call centers." - Wikipedia
- A predictive dialer is an outbound call processing system designed to maintain a high level of utilization and cost efficiency in the contact center. The dialer automatically calls a list of telephone numbers, screens the unnecessary calls such as answering machines and busy signals, and then connects a waiting representative with the customer.
- DeskForce Predictive Dialer Predictive dialer with Unlimited Agents for as low as 200$ for as many agents connected! Manager Screen/ Agent Screen & wallboard. 1000 simultaneous channels permitted. Atomic is integrated with all your lead generation tools including landing pages, CRM’s, affiliate sites, and lists.Atomic digests your leads and contacts and prepares them for contact by validating the phone numbers and time zone. Using highly configurable campaigns, the leads are dialed in a manner best suiting the needs of the marketing effort. Knock out your leads! You've never seen a dialer like this. Call us at +44 203 695 3434
- WAINS Solutions Avatar Dialer offers a call center solution to help boost your revenue to its maximum. We have a one-of-a-kind Avatar Based Software Solution which can make an average call center agent into sounding like a 40 years old Wall Street pro with over 20 years experience. our advantage with Avatar Solution is that it ensures perfect quality sales pitch by using sound bites. Once the predictive dialer connects to the prospect, live agents do not speak directly to the customer. Instead, they would just click from the soundboard and let the Avatar does all the talking in perfect English, based on market location – may it be in Australia, England, America, or any English Speaking country. It will boost your sale while reducing down time between calls.
- Dialer360 is offering top-notch predictive dialer software and used throughout the world. Call centers can improve agent’s productivity by using it. You can create campaigns, upload your leads and start calling them with ease, right away! Get easy reports, Simple callbacks, Leave the message, custom fields, Monitor Live agents and No hardware required. ...
- 03/31/18--08:42: Unified Communications
- Common Uses
- Technology and Components
- The Importance of Presence
- Benefits of a Unified Communications System
Unified Communications Providers
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
- 03/31/18--08:49: Dialshree Dialer
- 03/31/18--08:58: Asterisk-based commercial PBX
- SERVERware is a Cloud IP Services Delivery Platform
- PBXware is an IP-PBX turnkey business communications platform
- TELCOware is a provisioning platform that performs billing, accounts, and more
- sipPROT is an advanced SIP security module
- sipMON is a SIP monitoring module that analyzes and improves VoIP calls
- gloCOM is a desktop and mobile Unified Communications app
- 04/03/18--03:18: VoIP Hardware
- .e4 VoIP Hardware
- 2-Day Direct
- Foehn Ltd
- Wahsega Labs
- Centralita IP | Mas IP
- PATTON Electronics
- Real Tone
- Cisco SPA504G
- Cisco SPA508G
- VoIP Supply
- PC/Server Motherboards
- 04/03/18--08:54: VOIP Service Providers
- VOIP Service Providers Residential - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers Business - multiline small business products and PBX systems
- VOIP Service Providers B2B - wholesale and bulk products, products for resale
- Secure VOIP Service Providers - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers T.38 - VOIP providers offering T.38 fax service (very few exist)
- RIP VOIP VOIP provider cemetery
- Virtual PBX providers
- Hosted VoIP and Hosted PBX Providers
- VOIP Wholesale Providers
- DID Service Providers - Providers of DID service
- Toll Free Termination Providers - Dial any toll-free number
- Hosted Collaboration Providers
- VOIP Providers Italy
- VOIP Providers USA
- VOIP Providers Canada
- VOIP Providers UK
- Compare Internet Service Providers
- Best VoIP Service Reviews and Pricing
- 04/04/18--17:43: Internet Phone
- Internet to Phone
- PC to Phone
- Internet Phone Providers
- Compare Internet Service Providers
- Seniors Video Phone
Find and compare the best VoIP providers in Birmingham, AL. See the business VoIP phone service providers in Birmingham, AL in the above tables. Also read reviews, ratings, pricing, and more about business VoIP providers.
What Is Birmingham, AL Business VoIP and How Does It Work?A business Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system is one of the latest communication technologies available to businesses in Birmingham, AL. It uses an existing broadband Internet connection to function. With this phone system, businesses can make and receive calls as with a traditional phone line, but also have access to additional features that match their business phone needs.
In Birmingham, AL, there are many providers of VoIP services for both residential and commercial clients. Residential services tend to be simpler, focusing more on the needs of home users. On the other hand, a business VoIP service will have more advanced features that are useful for businesses. These call management and productivity features would often be add-ons or require the installation of an expensive PBX system with a traditional phone line. Yet, they come standard with many business VoIP services available in Birmingham, AL.
A VoIP service for businesses provides a lot more flexibility and mobility than a traditional phone line, all at lower prices. You can see that for yourself by comparing the services offered by traditional phone companies with those of business VoIP providers. The large selection of features offered at no additional cost is one of the main reasons why so many businesses are choosing to switch to a VoIP service.
What Are The Best Business VoIP Providers in Birmingham, AL?When you are looking to add business VoIP services to your infrastructure, be sure to conduct your due diligence. Evaluate all the service providers based on offers, monthly billing and most importantly, user reviews. Use the compare tables on Voip-info.org and use our tools to compare all business VoIP plans offered by service providers in Birmingham, AL. You can compare price, features, reviews and other aspects that will help you make an informed decision.
Do not confuse the star ratings with individual ratings. These stars are combined ratings of all the reviews submitted by users. If you want to read a specific review for an individual service provider, click on "Reviews" and you will be redirected to the company's page. You can get a fair idea about the company's work ethics and service quality by reading customer reviews.
If you want a VoIP quote that has been customized down to your requirements in Birmingham, AL, we can do that for you quickly. Use the form above and take a moment to answer all the questions. Our software will match your requirements with the VoIP service provider that meet your needs.
Even though we try to keep the most updated information on our website, the plans and rates may change without notice. It is always better to check the VoIP service provider's website to get specific quote information and fine print of the plan.
Comparing Different VoIP Plans, Features and OptionsThe features and options that VoIP systems in Birmingham, AL may provide can differ considerably from one plan or provider to the next. Some of the most sought after features commonly include conference calling, call waiting and caller identification. There are no shortage of other productivity resources that may be of benefit to commercial users, such as number portability, virtual extensions and options that allow calls to ring through on multiple devices.
Almost every commercial plan or business package will provide a full range of features that would entail additional cost when dealing with a more traditional service provider. VoIP providers in Birmingham, AL may even provide additional features and services beyond the basic package options, either for free or at minimal cost, for those businesses that request them. Obtaining a full list of standard features, basic services and optional extras that can ensure that businesses are able to find a communications solution that will be better suited to both their needs and their bottom line.
What is the Difference Between a Traditional Phone Line and VoIP?Making the change from a traditional phone line to VoIP can be stressful. Most people are used to having a regular landline phone service in their home or business. But VoIP service offers users better call quality along with a host of added benefits. Years ago, VoIP phone services did have some issues with connectivity and equipment, but today these problems have all but been completely eliminated. ...
Welcome to the VOIP Wiki - a reference guide to all things VOIP.
This Wiki covers everything related to VOIP, software, hardware, VoIP service providers, reviews, configurations, standards, tips and tricks and everything else related to voice over IP networks, IP telephony and Internet Telephony.
Your contributions are welcome, please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
Asterisk and fax calls
Fax over IPAcross the Internet even a G.711 codec fax transmission is unpredictable. An excellent discussion of why faxing and modems don't work well over VoIP can be found here. However, people often get perfectly good results on lightly loaded LANs. It still isn't perfect, as a burst of data on the LAN can still upset things, but some people get results they can live with.
__We has its headquarter in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It has been delivering flexible, simple and affordable IT solutions to the renowned enterprises overseas.
VoIP Software Solution
Add your entry here (Alphabetical order by company):
This page is growing large. Please don't post logos!!
One of the most important function of the Softswitch is the billing software. This provides incomparable accuracy and saves the tedious process of billing manually. Apart from billing, a Softswitch also helps in routing, reporting and monitoring in VoIP business. Softswitches are also customizable according to the user necessity. Being a software completely, softswitches are less costly and does not require maintenance charges.
One has to be careful while choosing a softswitch. An established stable company will provide better quality service than the newly found ones. Softswitch are popular for their compatibility and flexibility. So user friendly aspect is an important point to keep in mind while choosing a softswitch.
There are 2 types of ownership for a Softswitch. One, the complete ownership. Here the owner buys the softswitch and gains total authority over it. And, the other is the monthly rental basis. In the monthly rental basis, one has to pay a pre-fixed amount every month by the given last date to continue the services of the softswitch.
Global VoIP Service Provider, INAANI, provides iTel Switch Plus for its clients. It is available in monthly rental basis. The Switch is present in the package along with a mobile dialer. INAANI has various packages for its Hosted VoIP Services. The packages consist of the main requirements for a VoIP business like,
This package is customizable and helps in getting started with Hosted VoIP business.
Get the hosting package HERE.
Call center software is the software system that allows a company or organization to run a call center. This page lets you compare call center software providers.
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have.
Types of Call Center Software
ACD helps productivity by assigning inbound agents to incoming calls. The automatic call distributor uses a set of instructions to determine who gets the call in the system. The algorithm can route calls based on agent skill or whoever has an idle phone. ACD can use caller ID or automatic number identification, but usually interactive voice response is enough to help the system determine the reason for the call.
An automatic call distributor can also take advantage of computer telephony integration. Agents can receive relevant data on their computers along with the incoming call.
Computer telephony integration is a broad category of software that connects telephone and computer systems. Computer telephony integration software can have both desktop and server functions. Various applications make up a system that can control phones, display call information, and route and report calls.
Interactive voice response allows callers to route themselves to the appropriate department or use the company’s database for assistance. More sophisticated interactive voice response systems can access accounts and perform certain tasks, such as activating a credit card through a bank’s phone system. IVR involves using dial tone multi-frequency or voice commands. In the VoIP industry, a PBXauto attendant is near interchangeable with IVR. However, auto attendants are not capable of speech recognition.
A predictive dialer calls a list of phone numbers at once. Outbound agents are then connected to the numbers that answer. A predictive dialer uses calculations to minimize the idle time of agents and the potential of losing answered calls when no agents are available.
Contact Center SoftwareFor contact centers, software includes applications for chat, email, and web interaction in addition to telephony functions.
Call Center Software ProvidersThis is a list of call center software providers and developers. Please keep this list in alphabetical order while listing yourself.
IP PBX is a phone system that utilizes IP communications. Traditionally IP PBX's are located on site where they can also interface to traditional telco services such as analogue phone lines. The business end users connect via IP to the IP PBX for voice service.
Open Source VOIP applications, both clients and servers.Open source means all source code is available!! Do not post any "free but not open" software here!
This page is to inform on various VoIP related software releases.
Your contributions are welcome, but please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
SynopsisThe practical implementation of VoIP was started on hardware based IP Phones. The idea was well received and was transferred into the concept of Soft Phones or software based IP Phones. These softwares always required some additional installation to the native Operating System. Most common examples of Softphones or Software based SIP client is Counterpath's X-Lite and Bria.
The Evolution of Software Development made it possible to translate or formulate equivalent of almost every desktop based application to web based application. This brought major shift in Software Industry as the web browsers are integral part of almost every Operating System. SIP clients, were also transformed into Web Extensions. Most of the time, Flash was used to develop such extensions however, it always required extra plugin installation, thus decreasing system performance, and increasing chance to troubleshoot as it required additional resources to be deployed. And this problem gave rise to the concept of WebRTC.
ArchitectureThe architecture of WebRTC, as described by W3C looks something like this:
DesignMajor components of WebRTC include:
Chrome WebRTC Development TeamDiscussion List: https://groups.google.com/group/discuss-webrtc
Google Plus Page: https://plus.google.com/113817074606039822053
Chrome WebRTC Issue Tracker: http://code.google. ...
Links to other Non-Commercial VoIP sitesThis page is intended for informative and/or community related websites only. Postings of websites from manufacturers, VoIP networks, consultancy, free calling, calling cards and other commercial websites will be removed. See also Asterisk news and blogs. Links out of URL order are also subject to deletion. (hint, make your display tag the same as your domain name)
OpenSIPS (Open SIP Server) (former OpenSER) is a an Open Source SIP proxy/server for voice, video, IM, presence and any other SIP extensions.
OpenSIPS is a multi-functional, multi-purpose signaling SIP server - it can act as SIP Router/Switch, SIP Registrar, Application Server, Redirect Server, Load Balancer / Dispatcher, Back-to-Back User Agent, Presence Server, IM Server, Session Border Controller, SIP Front-End, NAT traversal Server, IP Gateway (SMS, XMPP) and others - see the full Set of Features.
OpenSIPS is recommended for any kind of SIP scenario / service by:
What to know more about OpenSIPS ? Come to OpenSIPS Summit and join fellow VoIP & RTC experts, developers and users from all over the world for 3+1 days of talks, inspiring presentations, workshops and trainings about OpenSIPS and the Open-Source ecosystem
The OpenSIPS project provides several types of official trainings to help you gain SIP / OpenSIPS knowledge and hands-on experience. Different flavors of trainings are available, online or onsite, for beginners or advanced studies, with general purpose or highly focus on certain topics, publicly available or private customized sessions.
For more details on the available trainings, please visit the official web page.
What is OpenSIPS Summit ?The OpenSIPS Summit is a conferencing event that aims to provide the necessary knowledge to understand and use OpenSIPS. It is an 100% OpenSIPS event focused on:
Who should attend ?If you are looking to discover, understand and evaluate OpenSIPS, the OpenSIPS Summit is the right place to be. ...
What Is A Predictive Dialer?
"Definitions of Predictive dialer on the Web:
A VOIP Predictive Dialer, a.k.a. soft predictive dialer, is a software product capable of predictive dialing using VOIP service directly. Besides computer and internet connection, there is no equipment needed in order to use VOIP predictive dialer.
Software Only Predictive DialerNew predictive dialing technology, together with faster computers and bigger broadband bandwidth, enables software only predictive dialers to work as good as or even better than hardware based dialers. Software based solution avoids expensive telephony board and associated hardware maintenance cost. It is easy to install and configure. For example, it is very easy to setup remote agent (at home agent).
SOFTWARE ONLY PREDICTIVE DIALER
Unified Communications, often abbreviated as UC, is the combination of different types of communication mediums including telephone service (VoIP), chat, video and web conferencing, messaging, email, fax, and other types of communications. Unified Communications systems can be sold and implemented with a select amount of individual communication mediums, or many integrated into a single unified system.
Unified communications consist of integrating various real-time and non-real time communication services into a convenient package for the user. Examples of real-time services commonly used include instant messaging, telephony and data sharing. Non-real time communication services focus mainly on messaging services like e-mail, SMS, voicemail and fax.
With a unified communications solution, the user can receive a message through one communication medium and use another one to access it. One common example of this would be receiving a voicemail message on an office landline phone and using a mobile phone to retrieve it. ...
Elision TechnoLab LLP is the leading supplier and pioneer of VoIP solutions all over the world. We provide career-class solutions with powerful communication technology. Our company consists of a team of very skilled individuals who offer and implement solutions in network, data, video and voice infrastructure – hence, we are a one-stop provider for other companies’ technology needs.
Here at Elision, we have the expertise, experience and the latest technologies to make your business communication simple, better, and faster.
Online VoIP Solutions (OVS) is part of the Elision TechnoLab LLP, which was founded in December 2007. This means to say that the world’s pioneer and supplier of VoIP solutions is a division of ETL.
Working with a lot of innovative and leading service providers in the core domain VoIP, our company pampers the telecommunication market, which range from start-up companies to established and well-known industry leaders.
With a lot of areas of expertise such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR), VoIP Billing, Least Cost Routing, CallCenter Predictive Dialer, IP/PBX, Voice Broadcasting and different telecommunication solutions are all innovative products that we take pride against our competitors.
In addition, the product portfolio of our company includes Video Telephony, Voice Logger and Click2Call Web and Calling Card solutions for worldwide calling that will lessen the cost to almost 80 percent.
Check key features of Dialshree Contact Center Solution:
Predictive Dialer –has the ability to increase sales by as much as double per hour for each agent. It eliminate much of the wasted time an agent would normally spend waiting for a call to be answered, ensuring that the agent is spending his or her time actually selling.
Click2Call Web – an innovative technology in order to engage your online visitors over a telephone.
IVR System – a technology that automates communications and contacts with telephone callers.
IP/PBX – helps in minimizing the monthly telephone bills of corporate homes while offering a more effective way of communication.
Voice Broadcasting – a mass communication method that sends pre-recorded message to different call recipients at once.
Video Telephony – you can receive and make unlimited quality video phone calls worldwide.
Voice Logger – provides full-featured sophisticated voice recording together with everyday report of entire call logs.
Our partners and clients are our most important asset as Elision TechnoLab LLP takes pride in developing long-term and strategic commitment with them. The diverse solutions and focuses approach of Elision TechnoLab LLP, along with experience, addresses the needs of service providers on a regular basis. We offer 24/7 support to our clients and make sure that their services are available at all times.
- See more at: http://www.elisiontec.com/about-us/#sthash.MxfS7zKq.dpuf
Here is a list of producers of ready-made, black box PBXs that are based on Asterisk (in no particular order):
-Specializing in asterisk based solutions
-Local installs in Southern California, USA - Support Worldwide
-Provides design and support of any Asterisk-based PBX of all sizes
Location: CA 90025, USA.
Web : http://www.arrowtel.com
Bicom Systems is the creator of Telco-in-a-Box, the most complete IP PBX Unified Communications solution for ITSPs, Service Providers, CLECs, and more. Telco-in-a-Box meets all of your telecom needs including telephony, billing, mobility, security, and more in one tidy package. With unmatched compatibility, stability, and reliability, Telco-in-a-Box is the tool to build and grow a telecom. The product suite includes:
A Zycoo Asterisk V.13 base VoIP phone systems is user friendly and license free IP PBX system, includes optional telephony interfaces: PSTN, GSM, WCDMA, E1/T1, ISDN BRI. UC Pro& CooCall Softphone expand user's mobility, security, productivity and collaboration.
Visit our website Zycoo to drop us an email or give us a call for more information. ...
This page lists information about VoIP hardware and VoIP hardware products. For phones and hardware to use with Asterisk, including VoIP phones (both hard and soft phones) and Analog Telephone Adapters, see Asterisk phones.
PSTN Interface cards (analog, GSM, ISDN-PRI and R2/MFC)
This section contains VoIP hardware for connecting analog or digital phone lines from the Public Switched Telephone Network to your Asterisk server. Please keep VoIP hardware providers in alphabetical order.
For a list of VOIP to PSTN service providers, indexed by country, please see:
VoIP and VoIP Service Providers
What is VoIP?VoIP is the acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. To put it in absolutely simple terms, VoIP could be defined as the technology that helps you to make phone calls over the internet. Since the calls would basically be measured in bits and not in minutes, VoIP rates are much cheaper.
What makes VoIP More Cost Effective?
One of the biggest advantages of using VoIP is that you don’t need a lot of specific hardware to use VoIP. This could be compared to the analog mobile network, where you need to get a lot of specialized equipment. This reduces the cost of setting up the system. The cost of installation is also less compared to an analog telephone system. Some of the other things that make VoIP more cost-effective are.
More Than Just ComputersWhen people think of VoIP, they generally think of computers due to the popularity of the numerous free communication services like FaceTime and Skype, but this is truly just one aspect of what VoIP can truly offer. ...
Internet phone, or internet phone service are essentially other terms used when talking about VoIP. Many people use Internet phone systems to make calls much cheaper than they would with a traditional phone. There is no noticeable difference using an Internet phone compared to a regular phone. For the most part, you dial out and receive calls the same way you would using a regular phone line, except that your voice data is carried via the Internet instead of traditional phone lines.
Long distance calls are much cheaper via an Internet phone than a traditional phone as well. One can get Internet phone service installed in their home residence, or business.
Every year, more and more homes and businesses switch to Internet phone service in order to cut costs. The quality of Internet phone service, or VoIP, is now indistinguishable from traditional phone service.