- RSS Channel Showcase 7912614
- RSS Channel Showcase 7951735
- RSS Channel Showcase 3573863
- RSS Channel Showcase 3238486
Articles on this Page
- 03/30/18--22:22: _IP PBX
- 03/31/18--08:31: _Predictive dialer
- 03/31/18--08:58: _Asterisk-based comm...
- 04/03/18--08:54: _VOIP Service Providers
- 04/04/18--22:29: _voip-info.org
- 04/11/18--09:11: _Twitter VoIPUser Di...
- 04/13/18--00:20: _Dinstar
- 04/13/18--06:33: _VoIP Providers USA
- 04/13/18--07:57: _VoIP Providers Canada
- 04/13/18--08:12: _VOIP Service Provid...
- 03/30/18--22:22: IP PBX
- What is an IP PBX?
- 1 Asterisk --Real-time Maria DB Python: Completely FREE VoIP and Unified Communication cloud platform for any size company. The software can also be used by any company that wants to reduce telephony costs and to increase the quality of voice communication. This is a complete ISO which will install your CentOS 7 and all requirements. Can be installed in less than ten minutes on any 64bit hardware or VM Although it is commercial it is completely Free. We also offer support. You can open a support ticket or call us to discuss any support needs. From time to time clients will request additional modules. If it makes sense for others users also we will develop it for free and add it to the repository. All updates are pushed out in the Admin / Updates section. Update to more free modules every time we add them. Don't miss out on the very special opportunity to have a fully functioning Real Time Asterisk with GUI and support. You can also custom brand the PBX with your company logo and footer information and install this as a Managed Service Provider MSP.
- AvatarDialler IP PBX not only saves your cost of phone system, but increase your productivity too, geographical flexibility with unlimited users availability to expand your agents at any time, call converts to your Android, not to miss any call, because every call is important for business perceptive. It have all necessities features to meet the demand and needs of your business!
- * ALMOSTFREECALLS
- Bicom Systems
- 4PSA VoipNow
- VoIP Supply
- Yoozoom - Telecommunications Evolved
- Zycoo Co.,Ltd.
- Zycoo Argentina
- VoIP Experts S.R.L. - Distribuidor Exclusivo Zycoo
- 03/31/18--08:31: Predictive dialer
- "A predictive dialer is a computerized system that automatically dials batches of telephone numbers for connection to agents assigned to sales or other campaigns. Predictive dialers are widely used in call centers." - Wikipedia
- A predictive dialer is an outbound call processing system designed to maintain a high level of utilization and cost efficiency in the contact center. The dialer automatically calls a list of telephone numbers, screens the unnecessary calls such as answering machines and busy signals, and then connects a waiting representative with the customer.
- DeskForce Predictive Dialer Predictive dialer with Unlimited Agents for as low as 200$ for as many agents connected! Manager Screen/ Agent Screen & wallboard. 1000 simultaneous channels permitted. Atomic is integrated with all your lead generation tools including landing pages, CRM’s, affiliate sites, and lists.Atomic digests your leads and contacts and prepares them for contact by validating the phone numbers and time zone. Using highly configurable campaigns, the leads are dialed in a manner best suiting the needs of the marketing effort. Knock out your leads! You've never seen a dialer like this. Call us at +44 203 695 3434
- WAINS Solutions Avatar Dialer offers a call center solution to help boost your revenue to its maximum. We have a one-of-a-kind Avatar Based Software Solution which can make an average call center agent into sounding like a 40 years old Wall Street pro with over 20 years experience. our advantage with Avatar Solution is that it ensures perfect quality sales pitch by using sound bites. Once the predictive dialer connects to the prospect, live agents do not speak directly to the customer. Instead, they would just click from the soundboard and let the Avatar does all the talking in perfect English, based on market location – may it be in Australia, England, America, or any English Speaking country. It will boost your sale while reducing down time between calls.
- Dialer360 is offering top-notch predictive dialer software and used throughout the world. Call centers can improve agent’s productivity by using it. You can create campaigns, upload your leads and start calling them with ease, right away! Get easy reports, Simple callbacks, Leave the message, custom fields, Monitor Live agents and No hardware required. ...
- 03/31/18--08:58: Asterisk-based commercial PBX
- SERVERware is a Cloud IP Services Delivery Platform
- PBXware is an IP-PBX turnkey business communications platform
- TELCOware is a provisioning platform that performs billing, accounts, and more
- sipPROT is an advanced SIP security module
- sipMON is a SIP monitoring module that analyzes and improves VoIP calls
- gloCOM is a desktop and mobile Unified Communications app
- 04/03/18--08:54: VOIP Service Providers
- VOIP Service Providers Residential - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers Business - multiline small business products and PBX systems
- VOIP Service Providers B2B - wholesale and bulk products, products for resale
- Secure VOIP Service Providers - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers T.38 - VOIP providers offering T.38 fax service (very few exist)
- RIP VOIP VOIP provider cemetery
- Virtual PBX providers
- Hosted VoIP and Hosted PBX Providers
- VOIP Wholesale Providers
- DID Service Providers - Providers of DID service
- Toll Free Termination Providers - Dial any toll-free number
- Hosted Collaboration Providers
- VOIP Providers Italy
- VOIP Providers USA
- VOIP Providers Canada
- VOIP Providers UK
- Compare Internet Service Providers
- Best VoIP Service Reviews and Pricing
- 04/04/18--22:29: voip-info.org
- 2018-04-05 - PortSIP PBX v9.4. has been released, now support Linux and Video call recording
- 2018-3-28 - Telecom Reseller Podcast: VoIP Supply at Enterprise Connect 2018
- 2018-3-28 - March New VoIP Hardware Roundup: HT818 Gateway, GDS3705 Door Phone, 2900e SBC
- 2018-3-28 - Plantronics Announced to Acquire Polycom for $2 Billion
- 2018-03-27 - Bright Pattern Secures PCI 3.2 Certification from Compliance Point to Support Enterprise Contact Centers
- 2018-03-20 - Bright Pattern Delivers Cloud-Based Contact Center Solution to the Fastest Growing Company in Central Texas
- 2018-03-06 - Bright Pattern Announces Groundbreaking Spring 2018 Release of its Cloud Contact Center Platform
- 2018-03-05 - AstchannelsLive 5.0.7
- 2018-03-05 - JeraSoft Billing Solutions: Why Are Personalized Services In Telecom So Important?
- 2018-03-01 - OpenSIPS Call For Paper ended. The result? 33 speakers with 29 exciting papers
- 2018-03-01 - Kamailio SIP Server v5.1.2 has been released
- Software Releases - Check here for recent VoIP-related software releases.
- VoIP Services - Check here for news on VoIP Services. ...
- 04/11/18--09:11: Twitter VoIPUser Directory
- A2Billing Softswitch & VoIP Billing Software
- All Call Technologies @allcalltech
- ANTRAX - VoIP Wholesale Operator, GSM Termination Solution. VoIP Provider, Ready made business
- Aptus FonB
- Asterisk Solution
- AstraQom Canada
- Astcon - Danish one-stop-shop ASTCON.DK
- beelinebill Bill Miller, Digium
- Business Phone Systems
- ToIP Opensource Integrator , Lausanne, Switerland
- call_accounting Call Accounting Mate at www.callaccounting.ws
- CallnFax CallnFax delivers VoIP and Faxing, best rates and service: CallnFax.com
- 04/13/18--00:20: Dinstar
- 1 ports VoIP GSM Gateway UC2000-VA-1Ghttp://www.dinstar.com/product/gsm/2014112674.html
- 4/8 ports VoIP GSM/WCDMA/LTE 4G Gateway UC2000-VEhttp://www.dinstar.com/product/gsm/20150116223.html
- 8/16 ports VoIP GSM/WCDMA/LTE 4G Gateway UC2000-VFhttp://www.dinstar.com/product/gsm/2014112672.html
- 32 ports VoIP GSM/WCDMA/LTE 4G Gateway UC2000-VGhttp://www.dinstar.com/plus/view.php?aid=71
- 16 ports 64 SIM slots VoIP GSM/WCDMA/LTE 4G Gateway UC2000-VF-v131http://www.dinstar.com/product/gsm/20150727472.html
- 32 ports 128 SIM slots VoIP GSM/WCDMA/LTE 4G Gateway UC2000-VG-v131http://www.dinstar.com/product/gsm/20150727473. ...
- 04/13/18--06:33: VoIP Providers USA
- VoIP Providers in Alabama
- VoIP Providers in Alaska
- VoIP Providers in Arizona
- VoIP Providers in California
- VoIP Providers in Colorado
- VoIP Providers in Connecticut
- VoIP Providers in Delaware
- VoIP Providers in District of Columbia
- VoIP Providers in Florida
- VoIP Providers in Georgia
- VoIP Providers in Hawaii
- VoIP Providers in Idaho
- VoIP Providers in Illinois
- VoIP Providers in Indiana
- VoIP Providers in Iowa
- VoIP Providers in Kansas
- VoIP Providers in Kentucky
- VoIP Providers in Louisiana
- VoIP Providers in Maine
- VoIP Providers in Maryland
- VoIP Providers in Massachusetts
- VoIP Providers in Michigan
- VoIP Providers in Minnesota
- VoIP Providers in Mississippi
- VoIP Providers in Missouri
- VoIP Providers in Montana
- VoIP Providers in Nebraska
- 04/13/18--07:57: VoIP Providers Canada
- VoIP Providers in Alberta
- VoIP Providers in British Columbia
- VoIP Providers in Manitoba
- VoIP Providers in Newfoundland and Labrador
- VoIP Providers in New Brunswick
- VoIP Providers in Nunavut
- VoIP Providers in Nova Scotia
- VoIP Providers in Ontario
- VoIP Providers in Prince Edward Island
- VoIP Providers in Quebec
- VoIP Providers in Saskatchewan
- VoIP Providers in Yukon
- EBSolution Business Canada VoIP Provider for Call Centers and Manual Dialing - EB Solution is VoIP company that provides SIP Trunking services for Call Centers, hotels, small and large business using a Business Phone System or an Asterisk based predictive dialer such as Vicidial or Goautodial for telemarketing sales, lowest rates minute.FLAT RATE TRUNKS AVAILABLE.
- FiberConX100% Canadian owned/operated. Providing premium hosted business phone services,including: Phones, SIP Lines/trunks, Conference calling
- Cebod Telecom VoIP provider for business and Call Centers – AltoTelecom’s flexible and comprehensive features cost-effectively improve both the quality and efficiency of every customer interaction. ...
- 04/13/18--08:12: VOIP Service Providers Business
- Evaluate Your Internet Connection. - Determine the strength and capacity of your Internet connection and bandwidth. You need to ensure that your system has adequate speed to best accommodate your new VoIP installation for top quality service.
- Assess Your Company Budget and Needs. - With knowledge of your company's current budget and VoIP needs, you can more easily select the service provider and feature options that meet your requirements.
- Determine Your Equipment Needs. - Evaluate your current and near future VoIP equipment needs. Phones can be purchased from around $50 to $500 or more. Once you decide which feature options are immediate requirements and which ones can be added later as needed, you are ready to choose your service provider.
- Compare VoIP Providers. - By comparing VoIP company service options, advanced features and equipment along with user and industry reviews, you can best make a wise decision, selecting the ideal VoIP provider for your enterprise.
IP PBX is a phone system that utilizes IP communications. Traditionally IP PBX's are located on site where they can also interface to traditional telco services such as analogue phone lines. The business end users connect via IP to the IP PBX for voice service.
What Is A Predictive Dialer?
"Definitions of Predictive dialer on the Web:
A VOIP Predictive Dialer, a.k.a. soft predictive dialer, is a software product capable of predictive dialing using VOIP service directly. Besides computer and internet connection, there is no equipment needed in order to use VOIP predictive dialer.
Software Only Predictive DialerNew predictive dialing technology, together with faster computers and bigger broadband bandwidth, enables software only predictive dialers to work as good as or even better than hardware based dialers. Software based solution avoids expensive telephony board and associated hardware maintenance cost. It is easy to install and configure. For example, it is very easy to setup remote agent (at home agent).
SOFTWARE ONLY PREDICTIVE DIALER
Here is a list of producers of ready-made, black box PBXs that are based on Asterisk (in no particular order):
-Specializing in asterisk based solutions
-Local installs in Southern California, USA - Support Worldwide
-Provides design and support of any Asterisk-based PBX of all sizes
Location: CA 90025, USA.
Web : http://www.arrowtel.com
Bicom Systems is the creator of Telco-in-a-Box, the most complete IP PBX Unified Communications solution for ITSPs, Service Providers, CLECs, and more. Telco-in-a-Box meets all of your telecom needs including telephony, billing, mobility, security, and more in one tidy package. With unmatched compatibility, stability, and reliability, Telco-in-a-Box is the tool to build and grow a telecom. The product suite includes:
A Zycoo Asterisk V.13 base VoIP phone systems is user friendly and license free IP PBX system, includes optional telephony interfaces: PSTN, GSM, WCDMA, E1/T1, ISDN BRI. UC Pro& CooCall Softphone expand user's mobility, security, productivity and collaboration.
Visit our website Zycoo to drop us an email or give us a call for more information. ...
For a list of VOIP to PSTN service providers, indexed by country, please see:
VoIP and VoIP Service Providers
What is VoIP?VoIP is the acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. To put it in absolutely simple terms, VoIP could be defined as the technology that helps you to make phone calls over the internet. Since the calls would basically be measured in bits and not in minutes, VoIP rates are much cheaper.
What makes VoIP More Cost Effective?
One of the biggest advantages of using VoIP is that you don’t need a lot of specific hardware to use VoIP. This could be compared to the analog mobile network, where you need to get a lot of specialized equipment. This reduces the cost of setting up the system. The cost of installation is also less compared to an analog telephone system. Some of the other things that make VoIP more cost-effective are.
More Than Just ComputersWhen people think of VoIP, they generally think of computers due to the popularity of the numerous free communication services like FaceTime and Skype, but this is truly just one aspect of what VoIP can truly offer. ...
Welcome to the VOIP Wiki - a reference guide to all things VOIP.
This Wiki covers everything related to VOIP, software, hardware, VoIP service providers, reviews, configurations, standards, tips and tricks and everything else related to voice over IP networks, IP telephony and Internet Telephony.
Your contributions are welcome, please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
This is a page that can contain entries of Twitter users and their business or VoIP interests.
Please insert into correct alpha place and please leave things clean enough to be helpful to people on Twitter who want to find VoIP Users
Voip-info.org Twitter: @Voip_info
Headquarters: Shenzhen, China
E-Mail:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +86 755 26456664
IntroductionShenzhen Dinstar Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2011, focusing on developing, manufacturing, and marketing of Next Generation Communication and Networking products, with headquarter in Shenzhen, China and branches in Beijing, Hangzhou, Hong Kong. Now we have more than 200 specialists, most of them coming from top-rank global telecommunication enterprises, who have dedicated themselves to VoIP, unified communication and wireless mobile network etc. for more than 12 years.
Dinstar has the most complete VOIP gateway products line in China, which covers Session Border Controllers SBC, Universal Gateway IP PBX, GSM 2G/WCDMA 3G/LTE 4G Wireless VoIP Gateway, E1/T1 Trunk Gateway, FXS/FXO Analog VoIP Gateway, SIMBank and SIMCloud (SIM server) system etc. Through our increasing innovation ability, excellent user experience, high performance-price ratio and tailored OEM/ODM service, Dinstar products and services have been widely deployed and recognized by telecom operators, system integrators, and enterprises around the world. With company culture of Honesty, Concentration, Innovation and Open-mind, our staffs gather and unify tightly as a team, aim to establish win-win relationships with our customers.
In the future, Dinstar will continuously create values for our customers through our technology innovation and services, and keep the entrepreneurial and innovation spirit to build global brand of intelligent communication.
Dinstar 1/4/8/16/32-ports GSM 2G/WCDMA 3G/LTE 4G VoIP Gateways UC2000 series
This is a list of VoIP providers in the USA. These companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP. Please add VoIP Providers USA to the list below.
USA VoIP Providers By State
This is a list of VoIP providers in Canada. These companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP. Please add VoIP Providers Canada to the list below.
Canada VoIP Providers By Province or Territory
Business VoIP Providers in Canada
Business VoIP Providers - Compare and Choose a Business VoIP ProviderQuality business VoIP providers today offer a wide variety of feature packages, services and prices. Selecting the ideal provider and service options will depend on your type and size of business, features needed and projected volume of usage. These metrics determine if your better off paying per minute, per user, per line, or per feature. Before choosing your VoIP provider, it is essential to first determine your company's precise telecommunications needs. A current phone bill or CDR record is a great place to find the information you need to compare providers. the basics your will need are: Quantity of phone numbers, toll free numbers, user extensions, lines, calling usage for local, long distance and Toll free calls as well as and special feature to enable timely and cost-efficient initiation of your service. By consulting your chosen Voice over IP service team and seeking their expert advice in advance, you can be prepared to take the following steps to facilitate the smooth, productive startup of your services:
Important Information to Request from Any Potential VoIP ProviderBefore signing a service contract with any business VoIP provider, be sure to request basic service information and practices in writing. You need to be certain of such details as startup costs and monthly fees, any limitations and costs on portable phone numbers and exactly which features are included in the service package you select. You also need to know if international calling is included, charges for adding extra features and the extent of customer care and technical services provided. Also important are such issues as whether your provider offers a money back guarantee and if there are any cancellation fees. It is also helpful to determine prior to signing up for VoIP services if there are any hidden fees assessed by your chosen provider.
Take Full Control and Advantage of Your VoIP SystemOnce your new business VoIP system and service are in place, you and your staff members will have full-control capabilities for use of your business communications system. Your service provider will ensure connection with your online portal for customizing your telecom options. These modern digital portals are user-friendly, enabling feature changes and additions to be made for immediate availability. You and your staff can make decisions and changes in real-time that work for you right in the moment.
You can manage your call settings remotely, directing calls to voicemail or having them transferred to another number or extension. You can also make exceptions to any chosen setting in your phone system. For example, if you are expecting an important business call and want to take that call, but hold all other calls for a few hours, you can set your phone to direct only the designated call to ring on your extension. This system allows and encourages you to take complete control of your telecommunications systems and settings so that the service works for your best interests and immediate needs at all times.