- RSS Channel Showcase 3312277
- RSS Channel Showcase 5322898
- RSS Channel Showcase 2329741
- RSS Channel Showcase 2766972
Articles on this Page
- 06/07/15--23:29: _VoIP Providers Canada
- 06/09/15--10:54: _Zycoo
- 06/09/15--10:54: _Call Center Software
- 06/09/15--10:55: _IP PBX
- 06/10/15--03:42: _VOIP Service Provid...
- 06/10/15--04:02: _VOIP Service Providers
- 06/10/15--04:07: _New Software Releases
- 06/10/15--06:37: _voip-info.org
- 06/10/15--06:55: _Switchvox
- 06/10/15--14:42: _Vonage Business Sol...
- 06/11/15--01:19: _Virtual PBX providers
- 06/11/15--12:25: _Asterisk consultant...
- 06/11/15--21:56: _VoIP Providers USA
- 06/11/15--23:24: _VOIP Event Calendar
- 06/11/15--23:57: _VOIP Software
- 06/12/15--02:43: _Asterisk-based comm...
- 06/12/15--03:12: _Automatic Call Dist...
- 06/12/15--03:18: _IVR
- 06/12/15--09:58: _OnSIP Reviews
- 06/12/15--15:53: _T.38
- 06/07/15--23:29: VoIP Providers Canada
- VoIPInvite: VoIPInvite is FCC licensed Wholesale VoIP/SIP termination service provider in Canada at very low rates and best quality.
- CHECKBOX, VoIP Carrier, Wholesale A-Z, CALL CENTER CARRIER - We provide VoIP connection specially for call centers / marketing companies who needs High stress / CPS routes, We have USA CC, Canada CC, Australia CC, China CC, UK CC and others Direct Routes to many countries.
- RingOffice: Specializes in Cloud Hosted Business Phone Systems, Business VoIP Lines, SIP Trunks, and On-Premise Phone Systems using only premium business grade service. Coverage extends throughout Canada and USA. Offers a comprehensive customer portal with 24/7/365 support.
- AstraQom AstraQom Business Solutions include Hosted PBX, Live Answering, Computer Telephony Integrations and Business Internet. The AstraQom enterprise-grade VoIP solutions included: SIP Trunking, DID Numbers, A-Z Termination & VoIP Colocation.
- AVOXI AVOXI Virtual Call Center Solutions - VoIP Service Provider, provide virtual call center products like SIP trunking and VoIP gateway solutions, with international toll-free numbers. Contact Number 1-800-462-8694.
- CallForwarding - Be present anywhere in the world with toll free forwarding services from CallForwarding.com. Contact Number: 800-231-9802
- Telzio - Small business phone systems with full features for over 50 countries including Canada
- Nextiva - Serving small to medium businesses in Canada
- VOIPBERRYCall Center VoIP Provider VOIPBERRY can terminate calls to anywhere in the world in a cost-effective, high quality service manner utilizing Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. With prices under 1 cent per minute (0.008) to UK, USA and Canada.
- VoIP Much Phone Company 100% Canadian owned/operated. ...
- 06/09/15--10:54: Zycoo
CooVox Series IP Phone System
- ZYCOO CooVox-U20 2 ports Analog(FXO/FXS/FXOS), support lifeline and LTE data tranporation
- ZYCOO CooVox-U50 4-8 ports Analog(FXO/FXS/FXOS/GSM) or Digital(4BRI/ 1PRI) trunk, support plug&play, LTE data transportation
- ZYCOO CooVox-U60 24 ports Analog(FXO/FXS/FXOS), support lifeline, LTE data transportation
- ZYCOO CooVox-U100 4-8 ports Analog(FXO/FXS/FXOS/GSM) or Digital(4BRI/ 1PRI) trunk combination, support plug&play, hot standby
- UC Series IP Office for SOHO
- ZYCOO UC510 IP PBX with Wi-Fi Router Based on Asterisk
- ZYCOO UC520 IP PBX with Wi-Fi Router Based on Asterisk, Support LTE by default.
- P Series Hardware Appliance
- ZYCOO P0 Intel Atom CPU and Gigabit Network Interfaces; For Pure SIP Asterisk-based Phone System
- ZYCOO P1 Intel Atom CPU and Gigabit Network Interfaces; One Telephony Module Available (Analog(FXO/FXS/FXOS/GSM) or Digital(BRI/PRI)) for VoIP Software as Elastix or Firewall Software like Untangle and pfSense.
- ZYCOO P2 Intel Atom CPU and Gigabit Network Interfaces; Two Telephony Module Available (Analog(FXO/FXS/FXOS/GSM) or Digital(BRI/PRI)) for VoIP Software as Elastix or Firewall Software like Untangle and pfSense. ...
- 06/09/15--10:54: Call Center Software
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Center Monitoring
- Call Accounting Software
- Call Analytics
- Alfatell LLC offers ContactCenter AlfaTell Software. Our company is developing a product for organizing Call Center. Our software allows you to analyze all operators calls. Evaluate the work of operators in a predetermined pattern. Analyze the causes of each missed call. The system displays any missed calls have not been processed by the operator. The company is ready to develop for you additional functionality that you need. ...
- 06/09/15--10:55: IP PBX
- What is an IP PBX?
- Vendor Information
- 4PSA VoipNow
- CosmoPBX, Multi-Tenant PBX Solution
- Yoozoom - Telecommunications Evolved
- Business IP Phone System_CooVox Series
- Pika Technologies
- Neotel 2000 VoIP Services - Virtual PBX expandable with CRM telemarketing software
- Real Tone Technologies - All-in-One WiFi IP PBX for Home and Small office.
- Yeastar - MyPBX IPPBX for Your Businesses.
- Telesail - All-In-One IPPBX with powerful billing system
- Telesis PX24N Nano- Hybrid IP PBX in a Telephone Box.
- Horizon, world’s most bandwidth efficient VoIP platform
- Telefonía IP | MasIP
- 1 Dollar Hosted PBX
- Asterisk Malaysia: www.asterisk.my
- See also
- Where to Buy
- 06/10/15--03:42: VOIP Service Providers Business
- Evaluate Your Internet Connection. - Determine the strength and capacity of your Internet connection and bandwidth. You need to ensure that your system has adequate speed to best accommodate your new VoIP installation for top quality service.
- Assess Your Company Budget and Needs. - With knowledge of your company's current budget and VoIP needs, you can more easily select the service provider and feature options that meet your requirements.
- Determine Your Equipment Needs. - Evaluate your current and near future VoIP equipment needs. Phones can be purchased from around $50 to $500 or more. Once you decide which feature options are immediate requirements and which ones can be added later as needed, you are ready to choose your service provider.
- Compare VoIP Providers. - By comparing VoIP company service options, advanced features and equipment along with user and industry reviews, you can best make a wise decision, selecting the ideal VoIP provider for your enterprise.
- Schedule Your Own Business Hours. ...
- 06/10/15--04:02: VOIP Service Providers
- VOIP Service Providers Residential - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers Business - multiline small business products and PBX systems
- VOIP Service Providers B2B - wholesale and bulk products, products for resale\
- Secure VOIP Service Providers - for retail level products
- VOIP Service Providers T.38 - VOIP providers offering T.38 fax service (very few exist)
- RIP VOIP VOIP provider cemetery
- Virtual PBX providers
- Hosted VoIP and Hosted PBX Providers
- VOIP Wholesale Providers
- DID Service Providers - Providers of DID service
- Toll Free Termination Providers - Dial any toll-free number
- Hosted Collaboration Providers
- VOIP Providers Italy
- VOIP Providers USA
- VOIP Providers Canada
- VOIP Providers UK
- 06/10/15--04:07: New Software Releases
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- 2015-06-10 - Speedflow presents the MediaCore version 4.5.1, high-performance softswitch for VoIP Carriers.
- 2015-05-28 - Alaris Labs announces new version of its billing system Alaris inVoice v.3.4. Extended routing and rate management capabilities
- 2015-05-25 - miniSIPServer V21 is released to support One number, multi-devices feature.
- 2015-05-26 -
- 06/10/15--06:37: voip-info.org
- 2015-06-10 - Kamailio v4.3.0 - major version with plenty of new features has been released
- 2015-06-10 - Speedflow introduces the MediaCore version 4.5.1, high-performance softswitch for VoIP Carriers.
- 2015-06-04 - How Highly Does Your Business Value UC&C?
- 2015-06-03 - OpenSIPS Summit Amsterdam happened - see presentations, video recordings and photos.
- Software Releases - Check here for recent VoIP-related software releases.
- VoIP Services - Check here for news on Voip Services.
- VOIP Event Calendar - Check here for news on VOIP Events, Trade shows, Training and Conferences
- Older News - Check out older news articles here
- What is VOIP? The very basics.
- Free VOIP Publications: Magazines and Newsletters free to qualified subscribers about VOIP related products
- Training: Seminars, tutorials, on-line classes. Check here for upcoming Training schedule.
- VOIP Consultants: Finding help.
- VOIP Service Providers - VOIP service providers.
- VOIP Server Monitoring - VOIP server monitoring providers. ...
- 06/10/15--06:55: Switchvox
- SMS Notification with Switchvox
- Sending Text Messages with your Switchvox Switchboard
- Build a Virtual Switchvox with SUN VirtualBox
- America: .e4 Switchvox Pros Digium Preferred Webstore - Learn why .e4 is the #1 resource for Switchvox.
- America: PBX Authority Your trusted Switchvox advisor - Now offering
- 06/10/15--14:42: Vonage Business Solutions Reviews
- 06/11/15--01:19: Virtual PBX providers
- See also Virtual PBX
- 06/11/15--12:25: Asterisk consultants Africa
- The Democratic Republic of Congo (RDC)
- Equatorial Guinea
- 06/11/15--21:56: VoIP Providers USA
- CHECKBOX, VoIP Carrier, Wholesale A-Z, CALL CENTER CARRIER - We provide VoIP connection specially for CALL CENTERS / MARKETING COMPANIES who needs High Stress / CPS routes, We have USA CC, Canada CC, Australia CC, China CC, UK CC and others, Direct Routes to many countries.
- http://www.cryptovoip.in/ - We provide Software development and customization services in VoIP Domain. Our Product suite consists of WebRTC based Web Dialer, Web Click-to-Call, VoIP Mobile Dialers for Android, iPhone and Windows 8. PC VoIP Dialers for Windows and Mac. Tunneling Solution to make all VoIP Dialers work in VoIP and SIP Blocked areas like Dubai, Oman, France, etc. We customize our products and solution with your images and Brand. We also provide services like Custom Software Development and Maintenance and Offshore Development and OutSourcing. Please visit www.cryptovoip.in or skype: cryptovoip or mail us: email@example.com.
- 011now.com Cheap International long distance phone to phone calling by 011Now offers you great rates from any phone in US and Canada. Save 90% on international long distance calls. voip-info Page for more information.
- 1Pipe Telecom | OnePipe is a CLEC providing SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, IP and other services, we provide services on our own network and gateways. Priced by trunk not by seat. Have 100 phones and 2 lines if you want. Numbers available in over 50 countries. Custom pricing available based on your project.
- 45meeting Simple online conference solution for small business. ...
- 06/11/15--23:24: VOIP Event Calendar
- 29 - 30 GCCM Berlin 2015 - GCCM Berlin is being organized by carrier community to offer exclusive business networking options to worldwide carriers. More than 450 club members representing decision makers from Tier I, Tier II and Tier III from 200+ operators are expected to attend this event.
- 18 MediaCore Webinar - Innovative Features for VoIP Carriers. Free webinar by Speedflow.
- 12 FreePBX Seminar in Kobe, Japan - Free-of-charge overview of open FreePBX installation, setup, capabilities
- 27 - 29 Kamailio World Conference & Exhibition - Annual real time communication event - SIP, VoIP, WebRTC, VoLTE and open source
- 22 - 25 Open Telephony Training Seminar Japan - Training for FreePBX and Asterisk system administrators and providers
- 10 - 13 International Telecoms Week (ITW) 2015 in Chcago, IL - ITW is the annual meeting point for the wholesale telecommunications community.
- 5 - 7 CeBIT Australia - THE GLOBAL BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY EVENT - Connect With - 20,000 visitors, Over 450 exhibitors from Australia and around the world – from startups to multinationals – showcase their innovations and technologies on the CeBIT Expo showfloor.
- 7 - 8 Advanced SIP Troubleshooting Workshop, San Diego Learn SIP the right way, in a classroom with expert instructors and hands on, real world labs.
- 4 - 6 WebRTC Training Course, Manhattan, NYC Join TrainingCity's leading WebRTC & SIP experts in this face paced, hands on focused introduction to WebRTC & advanced SIP concepts.
- 23 MediaCore Softswitch Webinar, dedicated to the implemented data visualization tools
- 23-24 TelecoDays - Telecommunications experts meeting in Prague
- 19 - Speedflow Webinar dedicated to the MediaCore SMS Solution.
- 9 - 10th GCCM Dubai 2015 - Meet 450+Club Members representing decision-makers from the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 from 200+ operators in 40+ countries in Dubai.
- 23 OpenSIPS eBootcamp - OpenSIPS online learning program 7 weeks of online classes and labs about SIP and OpenSIPS. ...
- 06/11/15--23:57: VOIP Software
- Call center monitoring
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Development Tools
- Fax Broadcasting
- OSS - Provisioning
- MNP Solutions
- Routing Systems
- Soft Phones
- SwitchBoards Operator Panels
- Video Conferencing
- Voice Broadcasting
- Voicemail Clients
- See Also
- QueueInsight the queue reporting system
- QueueMetrics the queue_log analysis system
- Asternic Call Center Stats - PRO 2 just released! Queue monitoring and reporting, GPL and commercial versions available.
- OrderlyStats - Dedicated Real Time Call Centre Management and Statistics Package.
- Call Center Software
- Asterisk CTI New effort to make an Open Source CTI solution
- VoIP client and server software:Industry leading VoIP, video telephony, instant messaging and NAT traversal software for IP communications.
- UCN - CTI Software integrated with IVR solutions & ACD Software, all hosted over a nationwide VoIP network for superior quality at a lower cost.
- 06/12/15--02:43: Asterisk-based commercial PBX
- WebPage: Hosted PBX Software
- WebPage: IP PBX Software
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Ahmedabad, India
- Web Site: http://www.ebsolution.ca
- Email: mailto:email@example.com
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Phone Number: +1.905.695.5485
- Type of Support: Telecommunications, VoIP, Cisco Networking, Asterisk, Asterisk@Home / Trixbox, Elastix and more
- Hourly and Contract Support, Consulting, Hosting, Office PBX, etc.
- Residential and commercial phone and internet services.
- Web Site: http://www.wayatone.com
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Phone Number: +1-647-247-8004
- Type of Support: Telecommunications, VoIP, Networking, Asterisk, Asterisk@Home / Trixbox, Elastix and more
- Hourly and Contract Support, Consulting, Hosting, Office PBX, etc.
- Residential and commercial phone and internet services.
- IP PBX/ Installation / maintenance / configuration of linux systems / servers VOIP Gatekeepers / Phones / devices.
- Support for digium / openvox / sangoma / rhino E1 / PRI / FXO Digital / analog Telephony Cards /grandstream
- Asterisk IPPBX
- 06/12/15--03:12: Automatic Call Distributor
- 3CLogic Cloud-Based Contact Center Software 3CLogic is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions based on an innovative approach, designed to deliver modern-day contact center features to meet the challenges of a modern world. With 3CLogic's ACD functionality, you can set, manage, and adjust call priorities to automatically ensure the most urgent inquiries are always answered first.
- ICTBroadcast Automatic Call Distributor: Is a Unified automatic call distribution software solution from ICT Innovations . Feature- unifed Auto Dialing, Custom IVR Designer ,Survey Campaign , SMS blasting & marketing , Fax blasting , Voice blasting ,AMD supported, Email marketing and appointment reminder solution .
- Vocalcom Intelligent distribution of calls is something that Vocalcom has been re-inventing for many years, refining and perfecting to ensure the optimum solution to connect customer and agent.
- Voicent ACD Software is designed to be configurable to the user. We offer default 'round robbin' call distributions, to the more advanced 'rule & skill based' transfers. Voicent is the leading provider of the Managed Call Center Software.
- Five9 ACD Software is designed so that any business user can configure it, yet it has all the sophisticated routing features any enterprise requires. Five9 is the leading provider of cloud contact center software.
- Foehn - We are the experts in IP Communications with over 12 years of successful deployment of Asterisk and open source technology solutions. Our ACDs include skills based routing and sophisticated operator productivity algorithms.
- AVOXI Provider of ACD /Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Skills-Based Call Routing.
- 06/12/15--03:18: IVR
- Most typically, an ACD system can route callers to an IVR program based upon DNIS or other parameters such as time of day or day of the week.
- A smart IVR can transfer callers back to an ACD system to route the call to the next available agent within an agent hunt group.
- CCXML standard markup language for IVR / call control applications
- IVR System Simulation Model - estimates resources required for an inbound calling campaign.
- IVRS World - Blog about IVR
- 06/12/15--09:58: OnSIP Reviews
- 06/12/15--15:53: T.38
- Commetrex has completed significant interoperability testing in the T.38 Interoperability Test Lab. http://www.commetrex.com
- Dialogic White Paper: How does FoIP Work?
- Dialogic White Paper: Considerations for using T.38 versus G.711 for Fax Over IP
This is a list of VoIP providers in Canada. These companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP. Please add VoIP Providers Canada to the list below.
Business VoIP Providers in Canada
ZYCOO is the leading developer of IP telephony devices and related systems, has devoted itself over the past seven years to researching and developing powerful and scalable voice over IP (VoIP) solutions, specifically for SMBs. VoIP transmits voice data via the Internet, as opposed to the public switched telephone network, thus making each individual call considerably less expensive. These savings add up quickly, which, as mentioned, can be a godsend for a small business. Combined with an extensive built-in feature list rivaling the biggest contact centers, VoIP can propel SMB growth to unforeseen heights.
ZYCOO's current product line includes business IP Phone systems (ranging from a 2 port to a 24 port), hardware appliance, cloud telephony management system and IP desk phones, all designed for the SMB environment. The company also offers many types of embedded hardware boards for original design manufacturers (ODM) looking to incorporate these devices into their own solutions and distribution offerings. Most importantly, all of these devices and services are offered at prices commensurate with the purchasing power of SMBs.
Such businesses have indeed taken note; ZYCOO's products and solutions are currently being used in more than 85 countries and regions around the world. Furthermore, ZYCOO was the winner of both INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine's Product of the Year award and TMC's Communication Solutions Product of the Year award for many years, and Best of Show in ITEXPO Miami 2014. ZYCOO is willing to adopt flexible ways to partner with more friends to serve SMBs all over the world.
Our mission: We focus on our commitments to deliver innovative unified communication solutions worldwide.
Call center software is the software system that allows a company or organization to run a call center. This page lets you compare call center software providers.
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have.
Types of Call Center Software
ACD helps productivity by assigning inbound agents to incoming calls. The automatic call distributor uses a set of instructions to determine who gets the call in the system. The algorithm can route calls based on agent skill or whoever has an idle phone. ACD can use caller ID or automatic number identification, but usually interactive voice response is enough to help the system determine the reason for the call.
An automatic call distributor can also take advantage of computer telephony integration. Agents can receive relevant data on their computers along with the incoming call.
Computer telephony integration is a broad category of software that connects telephone and computer systems. Computer telephony integration software can have both desktop and server functions. Various applications make up a system that can control phones, display call information, and route and report calls.
Interactive voice response allows callers to route themselves to the appropriate department or use the company’s database for assistance. More sophisticated interactive voice response systems can access accounts and perform certain tasks, such as activating a credit card through a bank’s phone system. IVR involves using dial tone multi-frequency or voice commands. In the VoIP industry, a PBXauto attendant is near interchangeable with IVR. However, auto attendants are not capable of speech recognition.
A predictive dialer calls a list of phone numbers at once. Outbound agents are then connected to the numbers that answer. A predictive dialer uses calculations to minimize the idle time of agents and the potential of losing answered calls when no agents are available.
Contact Center SoftwareFor contact centers, software includes applications for chat, email, and web interaction in addition to telephony functions.
Call Center Software ProvidersThis is a list of call center software providers and developers. Please keep this list in alphabetical order.
IP PBX is a phone system that utilizes IP communications. Traditionally IP PBX's are located on site where they can also interface to traditional telco services such as analogue phone lines. The business end users connect via IP to the IP PBX for voice service.
What is an IP PBX?An IP PBX can be referred to as a lot of things: a business phone system, a unified communication system, or simply as a "PBX. ...
Business VoIP Providers - Compare and Choose a Business VoIP Provider
Quality business VoIP providers today offer a wide variety of feature packages, services and prices. Selecting the ideal provider and service options will depend on your type and size of business, features needed and projected volume of usage. Even when working with top-tier providers, your basic monthly service charges per line may begin at rates as low as $20. Before choosing your VoIP provider, it is essential to first determine your company's precise telecommunications needs to enable timely and cost-efficient initiation of your service. By consulting your chosen Voice over IP service team and seeking their expert advice in advance, you can be prepared to take the following steps to facilitate the smooth, productive startup of your services:
Important Information to Request from Any Potential VoIP ProviderBefore signing a service contract with any business VoIP provider, be sure to request basic service information and practices in writing. You need to be certain of such details as startup costs and monthly fees, any limitations and costs on portable phone numbers and exactly which features are included in the service package you select. You also need to know if international calling is included, charges for adding extra features and the extent of customer care and technical services provided. Also important are such issues as whether your provider offers a money back guarantee and if there are any cancellation fees. It is also helpful to determine prior to signing up for VoIP services if there are any hidden fees assessed by your chosen provider.
Take Full Control and Advantage of Your VoIP SystemOnce your new business VoIP system and service are in place, you and your staff members will have full-control capabilities for use of your business communications system. Your service provider will ensure connection with your online portal for customizing your telecomm options. These modern digital portals are user-friendly, enabling feature changes and additions to be made for immediate availability. You and your staff can make decisions and changes in real-time that work for you right in the moment.
You can manage your call settings remotely, directing calls to voicemail or having them transferred to another number or extension. You can also make exceptions to any chosen setting in your phone system. For example, if you are expecting an important business call and want to take that call, but hold all other calls for a few hours, you can set your phone to direct only the designated call to ring on your extension. This system allows and encourages you to take complete control of your telecommunications systems and settings so that the service works for your best interests and immediate needs at all times.
Major Business Benefits and Advantages of Installing VoIPWith an excellent quality VoIP system installed and running well in your company offices to provide remote access for you and your employees, you can work much more efficiently, achieving more in less time. You will enjoy the many benefits of knowing that you can leave the responsibility of your advanced office telecommunications system operations to your VoIP provider while you handle other important business matters. Other major benefits and advantages of your new business VoIP system enable you to accomplish the following:
For a list of VOIP to PSTN service providers, indexed by country, please see:
VoIP and VoIP Service Providers
What is VoIP?VoIP (which stands for "voice over internet protocol" and is commonly referred to simply as an internet phone) is a highly cost effective and reliable way for businesses or even homeowners to make calls across the world or even just across town. The majority of major cable companies that offer bundled internet, television, and phone services already utilize this newer technology, but there are tons of other independent companies that specialize in providing this service to their customers at reasonable rates and with tons of extra features.
More Than Just ComputersWhen people think of VoIP, they generally think of computers due to the popularity of the numerous free communication services like FaceTime and Skype, but this is truly just one aspect of what VoIP can truly offer. It is true that VoIP technology transmits voice communication that's been converted into digital data across a packet-switched network or the internet (what this means, in essence, is that a user making phone calls over high speed internet lines rather than phone lines). With that in mind, users are not confined to only using it on a computer. VoIP technology can connect through the internet using traditional telephone equipment just like a regular line. The phone itself is connected to the internet using an adaptor that's plugged straight into a home or business's internet network. Most major services offer a softphone option as well, which allows the user to use their computer directly as a telephone service. In addition to all that, VoIP providers will generally also offer mobile or tablet apps that allow their customers to make calls on the device (assuming it's connected to Wi-Fi at the time). ...
This page is to inform on various VoIP related software releases.
Your contributions are welcome, but please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
Welcome to the VOIP Wiki - a reference guide to all things VOIP.
This Wiki covers everything related to VOIP, software, hardware, VoIP service providers, reviews, configurations, standards, tips and tricks and everything else related to voice over IP networks, IP telephony and Internet Telephony.
Your contributions are welcome, please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelinesbefore you post.
Website - http://www.switchvox.com/
System Selection Wizard - Use this to configure your system. The questions it asks and the answers it provides are also helpful for someone setting up a new Asterisk install.
Switchvox is based on the open source IP PBX, Asterisk, and the Linux operating system. It provides an easy to deploy solution for businesses looking for the power of an enterprise PBX with high reliability, excellent support, and low cost. The simple point-and-click online interface allows virtually anyone to set up and manage the system, and because it comes as a pre-configured turnkey package, the server and phones are all plug and play.
Switchvox now offers a free edition. This edition is limited to 15 Extensions (Requires Free registration) and does not support the digital Digium cards, other than that it is similar to the SOHO version.
Switchvox supports unlimited extensions and has all the basic features that you'd expect from a PBX, like voicemail, custom music on hold, time based behaviors, conferencing, call parking, intercom and paging. It also includes features that are typically associated with expensive enterprise systems, such as ACD queues, find me/follow me functionality, unlimited powerful IVR menus that can interact with your company's databases (Press one for sales or please enter your account number followed by the pound key...), MS Outlook integration, and advanced call reporting.
Starting at $995, Switchvox is suitable for businesses of one person to hundreds looking to elevate their communication, improve productivity, and save money on long distance charges. Switchvox supports VoIP, regular phone lines, and voice T1 connections, so that your business can configure the system to best handle your typical calling behavior.
Visit the Switchvox website for a full feature list and contact us for free unlimited access to a live server.
How To Guides:
Third Party Add Ons
Local Resellers and Installers
Have a Switchvox system configured and installed by a local installer. System will be customized and configured to your needs, and installed on Switchvox certified hardware (with or without Digium TDM cards)
Vonage Business (formerly Vocalocity) is a leader in Voice over IP phone services for the business VoIP market. They offer no contract business VoIP plans.
Virtual BPX is a service offering functionality of a PBX without the need to install switching equipment at the customer location. Only VOIP phones need to be installed at the customer site. This makes supporting distributed workers very easy as each requires only and internet connection and a VOIP phone. A business virtual PBX phone system can reduce your monthly phone bill significantly compared to a traditional business phone system.
What Is a Virtual PBX?A PBX, short for private branch exchange, is a telephone system with the capacity to switch calls between different users on local lines while still relying on the same number of external phone lines. With a virtual PBX system, the system is posted and software based without all of the traditional hardware of a physical PBX.
Virtual PBX Primary FunctionA virtual PBX is used by businesses in a variety of ways. Primarily, companies utilize the system as an auto-attendant to establish preset call transfer options without needing an operator or receptionist. This type of system is capable of performing tasks that include auto-attendant settings, time of day or day of week functions, or even find or follow me sequences.
One of the most important functions of a virtual PBX system for companies is the software’s ability to establish pre-determined sequences. For example, in some businesses it may be appropriate for the phone to ring to a receptionist or operator first. If the receptionist does not answer in a predetermined number of rings, however, the call is then transferred to a secretary. Again, if the call is unanswered, it can be set to forward to an assistant. Left unanswered by these two individuals, the call can be forward to a manager or even an owner. These call settings are completely customizable and can be based on any number of sequences.
This type of software is also able to facilitate customized answering menus and sub-menus. The system can be modified to establish appropriate dial prompts leading to a number of different departments within the business, including different sequences on different days. PBXs are used by the vast majority of businesses to establish advanced call routing services.
Virtual PBX CostA virtual PBX is a complex service; however, that doesn’t mean that it is expensive. In fact, a virtual PBX is typically more cost effective than a physical PBX. The main reason that a virtual system saves on cost is that it does not require the same investment in capital to establish or set-up the call system. Because a virtual PBX is a software or hosted system, it is typically an operational cost, or a low monthly payment rather than a large upfront investment. This aspect alone generally makes a virtual or hosted PBX a less expensive, or at least more cost effective, option compared to the traditional PBX.
Virtual PBX BenefitsAside from offering an effective call system, a virtual PBX presents a number of added benefits for users. As a whole, virtual PBXs lead the industry in business communication choices. This type of system seamlessly integrates the call management system with any existing phones to affordably and effectively deliver better call management. These systems also feature several innovative call features to meet the needs of any business. These systems offer various functions including call routing, follow and find me call forwarding, voicemail notifications, call recording, and more.
The benefits aren’t limited to the features, though. Virtual PBXs offer virtually limitless application for one or hundreds and even thousands of employees. Likewise, there is not hardware to maintain or constantly upgrade. Considering that benefit, the system is also more cost effective and generally provides for a variety of flexible billing options. The limited maintenance, web-based management, and hassle-free setup alone are often enough to convince a company to switch over to this option.
PBXs are an important tool in any business that makes and receives nearly any volume of calls. A virtual PBX can dramatically increase the efficiency of a business by effectively managing calls. This efficiency combined with the other numerous benefits of a virtual PBX can virtually transfer the communication capabilities of any company.
List of Virtual PBX Providers
This is a list of Asterisk consultants in Africa.
This is a list of VoIP providers in the USA. These companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP. Please add VoIP Providers USA to the list below.
VoIP Providers in the USA
2015 VOIP Related Event:
BillingSee Open Source Billing Systems& VOIP Billing
Call center monitoring
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
Here is a list of producers of ready made, black box PBXs that are based on Asterisk (in no particular order):
Ecosmob Technology - Custom PBX Software Development Service ProviderEcosmob Technologies is a VoIP solutions provider company which provides custom PBX software development, configuration and remote support services based on client requirements.
EBSolution - Custom IT Solutions
Wayatone Media Inc. - Communication
AAB Asterisk Consultant Lithonia GA
4PSA VoipNow4PSA VoipNow is a fully featured, carrier-grade, multi-tenant edition for service providers and businesses, that can be installed on their chosen infrastructure or delivered as a UCaaS. VoipNow provides a fast, competitively priced go-to-market solution, from deployment and provisioning all the way to selling and billing.
Alpha Computer Group - IT and Telecommunication Engineers
Automatic Call DistributorsAutomatic Call Distribution or ACD, is a tool commonly used in the telephony industry. ACD systems are commonly found in any office that handles a large volume of inbound calls. The primary purpose of an Automatic Call Distributor is to disperse incoming calls to contact center agents or employees with specific skills.
The ACD system utilizes a rule based routing strategy, based on a set of instructions that dictates how inbound calls are handled and directed. These rules are often simply based on guiding a caller to any agent as fast as possible, but commonly multiple variables are added, all with the end goal of finding out why the customer is calling. Matching and routing literally thousands of calls to the correct agent is a difficult task, and is often done in concert with Interactive Voice Response and Computer Telephony systems. ACD servers can cost anywhere between a few thousand dollars to close to millions of dollars for a very large call center handling thousands of calls per day.
Automatic Call Distributor Vendors
What Is IVR?
IVR, or interactive voice response, is a what allows phone systems to process touch tones or voice waves during a telephone call. IVR technology is responsible for the menus people hear and respond to when they call up a company or business and hear the words: "press 1 for sales, press 2 for marketing, press 0 to speak to the operator," for example. IVR systems can be fully customized to play back dynamic audio, or pre-recorded menu options.
IVR is not necessarily related to VOIP, however, a VOIP IVR is. Most VOIP IVR systems or software support SIP based VOIP, but Skype IVR also support non-standard based Skype service.
Computer Telephony ComponentIVR is an automated computer telephony integration CTI system which allows providers to create complex menus which the caller can navigate by using touch-tone key-presses or via spoken commands. IVR systems can be used as a Voice portal to access remote information such as bus scheduling where the caller can select the route for which they require information, or for billing or customer service systems which allow the caller to enter information such as their account number or credit card details without the need for operator assistance.
IVR and ACD IntegrationIVR solutions are often integrated with an ACD, which routes incoming phone calls to agent work groups. This integration can be both a front end and back operation.
One important task of an integrated IVR and ACD is to display Screen Pop information from the caller on the agent's workstation so that the agent has caller information readily available without the need to prompt the caller again.
IVR and Voice BroadcastingIVR applications are typically associated with inbound calling programs. However, IVR technology can be applied to outbound calling campaigns and are most commonly used with Voice Broadcasting and touchtone responses. Examples of the application of this technology include the option to speak with an operator, opt out of a calling campaign, or taking an outbound survey.
Here is an example of IVR implementation in Voice broadcasting
Graphical Design Tool for IVR ApplicationsRecent IVR systems usually use high level scripting languages such as VoiceXML, an open standard for interactive voice response systems. For most users who lack technical training, developing an IVR system using scripting language, even high level language, are not feasible. The good news is there are design tools that are based on graphical user interface for the techies and none-techies alike. By using a GUI tool, a user can simply drag-and-drop components and create and deploy an IVR system in minutes. The whole design is a call flow diagram, much like a voicemail system user manual.
See Also (Vendor Information)
OnSIP hosts cost effective VoIP services for small and medium sized businesses. Instead of delivering widely used communications applications through expensive on-site phone hardware and software, applications such as extension dialogues, voice mail servers, conference bridges and auto attendants are presented as nonmanagement services. Various services, including the ones mentioned above, can be easily added or removed as needed. This platform offers a hosted PBX service that never charges per-user fees, so business can add or delete users as needed with no extra charge. The hosted PBX service allows calls to be routed based on tailored rules that are easily set up through the Internet portal. Virtual PBX phone numbers are available throughout 48 of the United States.
OnSIP HistoryOnSIP is actually a spinoff from the business communications veteran Junction Networks, that built this platform from scratch without a dependency on licensed components or proprietary third party software. It's no surprise, then, that OnSIP is the leading open SIP platform for the next generation of business communications. The free my.OnSIP app makes business communication easy by bringing together call control and conducting IM with coworkers in favorite web browsers. Businesses can also make and receive HD calls be notified through a presence icon when coworkers are available for call or chats, and listen to and manage their voice mail inbox from their browser.
Why OnSIP Stands Apart from the CompetitionThe first difference businesses will notice right away when comparing OnSIP's communications services with many of its rivals is that it does not charge per user or extension license fees. The majority of hosted PBX services charge a license fee of up to $50 or more per user or extension. Since OnSIP pays no license fees to proprietary platform vendors, the money OnSIP saves is passed onto their business clients in the form of a flexible, user-license free service. For example, businesses using conference room phones simply pay for the services they use and the calls they make or receive.
The OnSIP Open Network PhilosophyThe majority of hosted PBX services also dictate to their clients to only use their proprietary phone brands or only use specific equipment. However, OnSIP has no such stipulations. OnSIP leaves these types of decisions to the business. A business can even trade-in their old VoIP phones to OnSIP. The suite of OnSIP services keeps expanding and includes advanced features such as click-to-call integration with a website, and business hours routing voicemail-to-email notifications and more.
The Impact of Hosted VoIPBecause OnSIP offers hosted VoIP, a business is taken care of from every aspect by receiving a VoIP phone system with OnSIP's equipment, their servers and services. Additionally, businesses don't need to worry about downloading software or buying costly hardware. OnSIP's equipment, routes business calls over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) to their hosted VoIP PBX system.
OnSIP's pay-as-go plans save businesses thousands of dollars annually since customers can add extensions up to 10 extensions for free, especially for businesses expecting to expand in a short period of time. OnSIP can seamlessly port your number from your current provider. Since each component of the OnSIP services are hosted separately on a range of servers, daily business operations are always running without developing issues.
ConclusionOnSIP is a business phone service offers better features, flexibility, and cost than traditional phone systems. It's VoIP Business service was designed for one or multiple office locations with an average of 5-50 staff members.
OnSIP's hosted PBX allows calls to be routed based on customized rules which are easily set up through the web portal. This system allows users to leverage services such as voicemail, auto-attendant, and extension dialing that can be easily added or removed. Virtual PBX phone numbers are available throughout the US 48 States and they can seamlessly port your number from your current provider. With OnSIP, a business investment actually costs less per user that has more features and flexibility. OnSIP offers two simple pricing plans for a simple decision: The Pay As You Go Plan and The Per Seat Metered Plan.
The Pay As You Go Plan is perfect for businesses who want to pay for a minimum set of features and for the calls they make. Prices start at $49.95 per month. ...
T.38 is an ITU standard for sending FAX across IP networks in a real-time mode.
FAX messages are sent as UDP or TCP/IP packets.
From RFC 3362:
ITU-T Recommendation T.38 T.38 describes the technical features necessary to transfer facsimile documents in real-time between two standard Group 3 facsimile terminals over the Internet or other networks using IP protocols. The Recommendation allows the use of either TCP or UDP depending on the service environment.
ITU-T Recommendation T.38 T.38 Annex D describes system level requirements and procedures for internet aware facsimile implementations and internet aware facsimile gateways conforming to ITU-T T.38 to establish calls with other ITU-T T.38 implementations using the procedures defined in IETF RFC 2543 SIP-99 and IETF RFC 2327 SDP.
Note that ITU-T T.38 Recommendation T.38 (04/02) T.38 is an aggregation of the original ITU-T Recommendation T.38 (06/98)T.38-98 and all of the subsequent Amendments and Corrigendum including T.38D-00. While T.38 and T.38D-00 describe SIP procedures per SIP-99, the procedures can also be applied to the revised Session Initiation Protocol specification SIP.
The Importance of T.30 ECM Error Correction Mode (ECM) in T.38 DeploymentsOne of the most important features of the traditional facsimile standard (T.30) is ECM error correction. The inventors of fax recognized that the audio quality of PSTN phone lines could not be trusted to be 100% error free - it was not uncommon to hear static, or the occasional pop or crackle on some fax calls. ECM error correction allows the sending and receiving terminals to compare notes at the end of each page, and selectively retransmit any data that was not received the first time around. This retransmission process is continued until the received page is certified error free, and the transmission of the next page begins.
Remarkably, many T.38 implementations, including those of top tier carriers such as Level3, XO, Verizon etc have explicitly disabled ECM error correction. This problem is discussed in detail here. Don't make this mistake! Be sure to enable ECM and insist your provider or PBX vendor do the same!
Want to check to make sure you have ECM enabled? This handy ECM self-test tool can tell you in minutes.
T.38 with Fax Voip T38 Fax & VoiceFaxVoip Software develops solutions for the transmission of a fax via the Internet Telephony (FOIP). The main emphasis has been placed on the transfer T.38 and audio via SIP, H.323 and ISDN CAPI 2.0.
Fax Voip application operates with T.38 faxes via standart COM port interface.
What is Voip? For your fax or voice application, it's a Voice Fax Modem. ...